Today's Shootings

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Man uses firearm to defend himself against home invasion robbery:
For every "good guy with a gun," I can post a hundred incidents of bad guys with a gun, or ordinary people who let their emotions get the best of them -- with tragic, life-altering consequences because they grabbed a gun, rather than use their words.

• Sad
Reactions: aimeedee

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
This perp has a bad *** “right arm”…

Because of his actions… he is “asking” to get shot, the next time, he crosses a larger “fish” in his pond.

A gun has NOTHING to do with the crime.

It’s the hundreds of “bad” guys, WITH or WITHOUT a weapon, who is the criminal AND also the PROBLEM, NOT the weapon of choice.

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
For every "good guy with a gun," I can post a hundred incidents of bad guys with a gun, or ordinary people who let their emotions get the best of them -- with tragic, life-altering consequences because they grabbed a gun, rather than use their words.
You probably can, but that’s not the point. The point is that gun control will not stop the shootings that you are posting about, and that many of the victims of the shootings that are posted here may not have become victims had they owned, trained with, and carried a gun themselves.

And most importantly, people who obey the law shouldn’t have to pay the price with their lives because of criminals who won’t obey the laws anyway. Gun control laws only restrict those who obey the law.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You probably can, but that’s not the point. The point is that gun control will not stop the shootings that you are posting about, and that many of the victims of the shootings that are posted here may not have become victims had they owned, trained with, and carried a gun themselves.

And most importantly, people who obey the law shouldn’t have to pay the price with their lives because of criminals who won’t obey the laws anyway. Gun control laws only restrict those who obey the law.
So saving lives is not important?

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
xuscx:

Your posts confirm…

You’re NOT focused, or care, about ”saving lives,” ONLY attacking one of the “tools” evil criminals use… the guns.

The vast number of “lost lives” are ended by other “tools.”

Concluding, its not about the lost life… you (xuscx) ONLY care about the ”lost lives” ended by criminals, who used guns.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
The Uvalde shooter fired 75 shots in 2 1/2 minutes. Please tell me what right that defends

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Saving lives is very important. But if the goal is truly to save lives, then the discussion must include how guns save lives.

According to this article, it is estimated that 1,029,615 individuals use guns every year in self-defense, excluding those in the police force and the military.

Of those people, 162,000 said they “almost certainly would have been killed” without their firearm to protect them. In addition, many of those “good guy with a gun” never had to fire the gun to deter the criminal, and therefore are not counted in the statistics of self defense shootings, but were lives saved nonetheless because of the firearm.

In comparison, the average homicide gun-related death per year is 11,208.

Brazil had very strict gun control legislation in place, yet a high rate of homicides. Loosening those gun control restrictions reduced homicides there.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Saving lives is very important. But if the goal is truly to save lives, then the discussion must include how guns save lives.

According to this article, it is estimated that 1,029,615 individuals use guns every year in self-defense, excluding those in the police force and the military.

Of those people, 162,000 said they “almost certainly would have been killed” without their firearm to protect them. In addition, many of those “good guy with a gun” never had to fire the gun to deter the criminal, and therefore are not counted in the statistics of self defense shootings, but were lives saved nonetheless because of the firearm.

In comparison, the average homicide gun-related death per year is 11,208.

Brazil had very strict gun control legislation in place, yet a high rate of homicides. Loosening those gun control restrictions reduced homicides there.

So if I am a student of logic, we can conclude the USA has the lowest murder rate in the World. But they are 400% above other similar countries

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

Of those people, 162,000 said they “almost certainly would have been killed” without their firearm to protect them.
Of course they say that. Kyle Rittenhouse said that, too. That doesn't make it true.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
These four “shooters” beat and kill, a taxi cab driver..

This is beyond sad. a normal human being would become angry. These depraved azzoiles are sick bastards who don;t deserve to live in civil society. Why would you want to go woke easy terms on them? But it does point out the fallacy of the left regarding guns. If you think you can take everyone's guns away, then they will just find something else with which to terrorize and kill people. PS. even if it was about guns, the perps almost never get guns legally.

DF1982

Jan 10, 2022
Whatever happened to the shooting in Vegas? Well that got shushed up pretty quickly eh.

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017

Meanwhile just another day in Los Angeles. Too bad the store owner didn’t have a gun to shoot every one of them!

Of course this is all part of the plan to destroy the Country but all you stupid sheeple just look the other way and have no idea the evil behind what is planned.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Of course this is all part of the plan to destroy the Country but all you stupid sheeple just look the other way and have no idea the evil behind what is planned.
Ah yes, here we go again, the grand plan to take away your guns, your big gulp sodas, your double bacon cheeseburgers. The big bad Dems just want you to be miserable while they destroy the country because ... now tell me again why are we going to destroy the country?

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017
1000 times more deaths from a Covid jab than gun deaths in this Country yet none of you sheeple say a word about that.

Reactions: Socrates

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
1000 times more deaths from a Covid jab than gun deaths in this Country yet none of you sheeple say a word about that.
Tin Foil GIF

Total deaths for 2021 were 3.465 million:

Provisional gun death totals for 2021 were 49,000

And you want us to believe that deaths from the Covid vaccine were 1000 x 49K?

Yeah, the math checks out....

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
If more guns prevent murders and the US has the most guns , thus the US must have the least murders. Philosophy 101
Except that’s not what I said. I said gun control doesn’t reduce the number of murders. Big difference.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
How does this keep happening? Vicious attack, yet leftist DA lets the guy out? Seems that every day, leftist DA’s refuse to hold violent criminals accountable and turn them loose on an unprotected public, yet people wonder why law abiding citizens want guns to protect themselves.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
The Uvalde shooter fired 75 shots in 2 1/2 minutes. Please tell me what right that defends
Let me take that…

I’ll answer your insincere question.

ANSWER: The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, shall not be infringed. The 2nd Amendment.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

Meanwhile just another day in Los Angeles. Too bad the store owner didn’t have a gun to shoot every one of them!

Typically…

After the first two liberal democrat voters get ”dropped,” the rest their fellow “flash mob” will run away, back to where they came from.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
If more guns prevent murders and the US has the most guns , thus the US must have the least murders. Philosophy 101
Common Sense 101…

America has more dumb F. U. C. K.s, who don‘t value THEIR own life, more than a “five finger” discount.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
In 36 months…

The canucks will have the same murder rate, less by hand guns, another “tool’ will pick up the slack.

Until the evil problem is solved, there will be murders.

NOT one “saved” life will make a difference, or matter. it’s ALL about control over the masses of people.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
I find this all so fascinating. We are all agreed that these shootings are tragedies that must be reduced. However, there are clearly two sides here. Once side gets mad at the tool. The other side gets mad at the user of the tool.

I do know one thing: we have a very solid and definite starting point, which someone pointed out above. That starting point is our Constitution, the set of laws that governs this country. Ignoring what it says because one doesn't like the results is like saying, I don't want to follow the speed limit (or insert any law) because it just doesn't work for me. It's the CONSTITUTION folks. It's what GOVERNS this country. It can't just be ignored, no matter how badly you want it to be.

I think what some people are forgetting or ignoring is something simple, but it's not easy to swallow. A poster above brought up how many shots the Uvalde shooter managed to get off in a short time, and then asked what "right" does that protect?. Ignoring the confusing wording of the post and getting to the intention, honestly, the Constitution protects that "right". You have to keep in mind, however, what the framers had in mind. They had their sights set on the protection of that basic right, not on the intention or the choices of those whose rights are protected. Until the Uvalde shooter committed his heinous crime, he had as much right as anyone else here. Now, he abdicated that right the moment he broke the law. But the simple fact is, up until that moment, his right to have/own/use properly those firearms was protected.

On another point, another poster mentioned rather facetiously something about taking away guns, sodas, cheeseburgers, as if any idiot should realize that those things aren't even close to being the same, with a "who cares if the gov't takes them all away" attitude. What any idiot should realize, however, is that the basic issue is that all of those things represent various levels of gov't wanting to take away citizens' basic CHOICES. That's the danger, and the parallel between guns and junk food. And, BTW, to that poster, only one of those items on your list is actually protected by the Constitution very specifically; the other two are protected by the Constitution's somewhat unstated but very much implied idea that we, The People, have the basic right of choice in our lives.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Of course they say that. Kyle Rittenhouse said that, too. That doesn't make it true.
Kyle Ritteenhouse saved his own life, just being a tad quicker, with his trigger finger…

Had he not… a skateboard to his head, is what his tombstone would have read.

Fortunately…

grosskreutz, becomes a permanent “lefty,” regardless of his past or future, voting record.

And…

We all know how that ended up, for the shlomo pedo, liberal democrat, rosenbaum

He actually asked… to get shot.

“Say stupid things, win stupid prizes.”

BD4ACFEA-0818-4254-85D4-5D4E7EDCAB12.jpeg

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I find this all so fascinating. We are all agreed that these shootings are tragedies that must be reduced. However, there are clearly two sides here. Once side gets mad at the tool. The other side gets mad at the user of the tool.

I do know one thing: we have a very solid and definite starting point, which someone pointed out above. That starting point is our Constitution, the set of laws that governs this country. Ignoring what it says because one doesn't like the results is like saying, I don't want to follow the speed limit (or insert any law) because it just doesn't work for me. It's the CONSTITUTION folks. It's what GOVERNS this country. It can't just be ignored, no matter how badly you want it to be.
I think what you're missing, or are choosing to ignore, is that those calling for gun control are not ignoring the Constitution.They interpret the amendment differently than you do. This is how they interpret it: (Of course, you don't have to agree with the interpretation, but to suggest advocates of gun control are ignoring the Constitution is either misinformed or not acting in good faith.)

The-2nd-Ammendment-Explained-1-scaled.jpg

usc1011

Aug 24, 2017
My wife thinks I'am nuts......and I'am probably nuts.......but......

want to end mass shootings in about twenty years........authorize all teachers to use a 20 inch paddle. Hows that for being woke.

No more special kids......just shut up and sit down. When I want to hear from you I'll let you know.

I've only got about ten years left so its all the same to me but.....good luck managing companies when these confused kids get to be 40. Its already totally nonsense. As Musk put it the other day, working from home is like not working.......and they wonder why our productivity is dropping like a rock.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
My wife thinks I'am nuts......and I'am probably nuts.......but......

want to end mass shootings in about twenty years........authorize all teachers to use a 20 inch paddle. Hows that for being woke.

No more special kids......just shut up and sit down. When I want to hear from you I'll let you know.

I've only got about ten years left so its all the same to me but.....good luck managing companies when these confused kids get to be 40. Its already totally nonsense. As Musk put it the other day, working from home is like not working.......and they wonder why our productivity is dropping like a rock.
You can't treat mental illness with a paddle. It is a myth that these mass shootings are caused by "undisciplined" kids. They are, by and large, perpetrated by mentally unstable and/or men with grievances.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
So if I am a student of logic, we can conclude the USA has the lowest murder rate in the World. But they are 400% above other similar countries
Hey… “student of logic”

Actually…

USA has 3rd highest murder rate in the world, unless you subtract the five biggest Democrat-run metropolitan cities, and then we’re 189th out of 193.​

Murder rates are the highest in the murder capitals, of course. Criminals, druggies, alcoholics and violent Leftists don’t work regular jobs to survive. They steal, kill and deal drugs. They love riots, as it’s a free ticket to steal and not get caught. Even if they get caught, some George Soros-funded DA will let them off without even slapping their wrist.

These same violent, brain-dead Americans will vote Democrat, if they can figure out how to vote, every time, so they can get free food, free money and not get prosecuted for their crimes. It’s a win-win situation for Democrats, and lose-lose for everyone else.

Drive 30 minutes outside of any major city and the crime rate plummets to next-to-zero. The only reason the United States ranks 128th in safest countries of the world, according to the Global Peace Index, is because of a handful of horrifically violent Democrat-run metropolitan cities. Period. The biggest factor in figuring this “safety” gauge is the murder rate.

Democrat-run St. Louis has the highest murder rate in the whole country, with a whopping 70 murders for every 100,000 people. The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are as follows:

St. Louis, MO (69.4)

Baltimore, MD (51.1)

New Orleans, LA (40.6)

Detroit, MI (39.7)

Cleveland, OH (33.7)

Las Vegas, NV (31.4)

Kansas City, MO (31.2)

Memphis, TN (27.1)

Newark, NJ (25.6)

Chicago, IL (24)

Cincinnati, OH (23.8)

Philadelphia, PA (20.2)

Milwaukee, WI (20.0)

Tulsa, OK (18.6)

Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)

Indianapolis, IN (17.7)

Louisville, KY (17.5)

Oakland, CA (17.1)

Washington D.C. (17.0)

Atlanta, GA (16.7)

Last edited:

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I think what you're missing, or are choosing to ignore, is that those calling for gun control are not ignoring the Constitution.They interpret the amendment differently than you do. This is how they interpret it: (Of course, you don't have to agree with the interpretation, but to suggest advocates of gun control are ignoring the Constitution is either misinformed or not acting in good faith.)

View attachment 223596

aimeedee and the rest of you liberal democrats:

Yes, you accurately quote the Bill of Rights.

Yet you conveniently forget to acknowled…

The Bill of Rights (the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution, adopted as a single unit in 1791) spells out the rights of the INDIVIDUAL people of the United States, in relation to their government.

The Bill of Rights, is a list of the most important rights to the INDIVIDUAL citizens of a country. The purpose is to protect those rights against infringement from public officials and private citizens, like those of you, who vote democrat.

aimeedee; you are NOT a Constitutional scholar. Your attempt and hypothesis, to LIMIT the 2nd Amendment to specifically a “well regulated militia,” show your ignorance for…

1) the English language.
2) your knowledge of American History.
3) lack of understanding, of the American Bill of Rights.

communists; (who vote democrat) typically apply this straw man argument of…

the 2nd Amendment ONLY applies to a “well regulated militia”

Your selective application of the English language, applied exclusively to ONLY the 2nd Amendment… NEVER applying this same English language standard to the 1st Amendment, yet alone rest of the Bill of Rights.

Oh by the way; SCOTUS has always CONFIRMED this opinion.

The ENTIRE Bill of Rights applies to the INDIVIDUAL American Citizen.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Actually…

USA has 3rd highest murder rate in the world, unless you subtract the five biggest Democrat-run metropolitan cities, and then we’re 189th out of 193.​

Murder rates are the highest in the murder capitals, of course. Criminals, druggies, alcoholics and violent Leftists don’t work regular jobs to survive. They steal, kill and deal drugs. They love riots, as it’s a free ticket to steal and not get caught. Even if they get caught, some George Soros-funded DA will let them off without even slapping their wrist.

These same violent, brain-dead Americans will vote Democrat, if they can figure out how to vote, every time, so they can get free food, free money and not get prosecuted for their crimes. It’s a win-win situation for Democrats, and lose-lose for everyone else.

Drive 30 minutes outside of any major city and the crime rate plummets to next-to-zero. The only reason the United States ranks 128th in safest countries of the world, according to the Global Peace Index, is because of a handful of horrifically violent Democrat-run metropolitan cities. Period. The biggest factor in figuring this “safety” gauge is the murder rate.

Democrat-run St. Louis has the highest murder rate in the whole country, with a whopping 70 murders for every 100,000 people. The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are as follows:

St. Louis, MO (69.4)

Baltimore, MD (51.1)

New Orleans, LA (40.6)

Detroit, MI (39.7)

Cleveland, OH (33.7)

Las Vegas, NV (31.4)

Kansas City, MO (31.2)

Memphis, TN (27.1)

Newark, NJ (25.6)

Chicago, IL (24)

Cincinnati, OH (23.8)

Philadelphia, PA (20.2)

Milwaukee, WI (20.0)

Tulsa, OK (18.6)

Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)

Indianapolis, IN (17.7)

Louisville, KY (17.5)

Oakland, CA (17.1)

Washington D.C. (17.0)

Atlanta, GA (16.7)
first off, I never understood why it is ok to murder someone if they live in a city. I assume you are making a backhanded statement about blacks, so obvious. And if you look at your list most of those cities are in republican run states, it is the state that passes gun laws. And please note 3 cities not on the list, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, and we see Chicago is not number one.

But think about your statement. The 4th safest country would have a rate of .4. There is not a single state in the United States that low, so the statement is not close to being correct. Another stupid false internet post that any stupid republican would believe. And it came from someone other than N8tive

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
aimeedee and the rest of you liberal democrats:

Yes, you accurately quote the Bill of Rights.

Yet you conveniently forget to acknowled…

The Bill of Rights (the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution, adopted as a single unit in 1791) spells out the rights of the INDIVIDUAL people of the United States, in relation to their government.

The Bill of Rights, is a list of the most important rights to the INDIVIDUAL citizens of a country. The purpose is to protect those rights against infringement from public officials and private citizens, like those of you, who vote democrat.

aimeedee; you are NOT a Constitutional scholar. Your attempt and hypothesis, to LIMIT the 2nd Amendment to specifically a “well regulated militia,” show your ignorance for…

1) the English language.
2) your knowledge of American History.
3) lack of understanding, of the American Bill of Rights.

communists; (who vote democrat) typically apply this straw man argument of…

the 2nd Amendment ONLY applies to a “well regulated militia”

Your selective application of the English language, applied exclusively to ONLY the 2nd Amendment… NEVER applying this same English language standard to the 1st Amendment, yet alone rest of the Bill of Rights.

Oh by the way; SCOTUS has always CONFIRMED this opinion.

The ENTIRE Bill of Rights applies to the INDIVIDUAL American Citizen.
so what does well regulated militia mean and why did they insert the statement. You insult people who actually can read

Latest posts