Today's Shootings

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
1000 times more deaths from a Covid jab than gun deaths in this Country yet none of you sheeple say a word about that.
Because trying to link two wholly separate issues is utterly ridiculous. Like saying most drug dealers drank milk as a child.

Reactions: aimeedee

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
so what does well regulated militia mean and why did they insert the statement. You insult people who actually can read

xuscx: You insult inteligent people who know what they are talking about.

You asked…

Let me answer that for you…

The Supreme Court correctly noted in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the militia of the founding era was the body of ordinary citizens capable of taking up arms to defend the nation.

SCOTUS found… the phrase “well regulated Militia” referred not to formally organized state or federal militias, but to the pool of able-bodied men who were available for conscription.

The Court reviewed contemporaneous state constitutions, post-enactment commentary, and subsequent case law to CONCLUDE,
the purpose of the right to keep and bear arms, EXTENDED BEYOND the context of militia service, to include self-defense.

Using this individual rights theory, the Court struck down a District of Columbia law that banned virtually all handguns and required that any other type of firearm in a home be dissembled or bound by a trigger lock at all times.

The Court also rejected the argument that handguns could be banned as long as other guns (such as long-guns) were available, noting that, for a variety of reasons, handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home.

Similarly, the requirement that all firearms be rendered inoperable at all times was found to limit the core lawful purpose of self-defense.

However, the Court specifically stated (albeit in dicta) that the Second Amendment did not limit prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, penalties for carrying firearms in schools and government buildings, or laws regulating the sales of guns.

The Court also noted that there was a historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons that would not be affected by its decision.

The Court, however, declined to establish the standard by which future gun regulations would be evaluated.

And, more importantly…

because the District of Columbia is a federal enclave, the Court did not have occasion to address whether it would reconsider its prior decisions, that the Second Amendment does not apply to the states.

You might not like it, however, there is you answer.

Convince me I’m wrong.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
xuscx: You insult inteligent people who know what they are talking about.

You asked…

Let me answer that for you…

The Supreme Court correctly noted in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the militia of the founding era was the body of ordinary citizens capable of taking up arms to defend the nation.

SCOTUS found… the phrase “well regulated Militia” referred not to formally organized state or federal militias, but to the pool of able-bodied men who were available for conscription.

The Court reviewed contemporaneous state constitutions, post-enactment commentary, and subsequent case law to CONCLUDE,
the purpose of the right to keep and bear arms, EXTENDED BEYOND the context of militia service, to include self-defense.

Using this individual rights theory, the Court struck down a District of Columbia law that banned virtually all handguns and required that any other type of firearm in a home be dissembled or bound by a trigger lock at all times.

The Court also rejected the argument that handguns could be banned as long as other guns (such as long-guns) were available, noting that, for a variety of reasons, handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home.

Similarly, the requirement that all firearms be rendered inoperable at all times was found to limit the core lawful purpose of self-defense.

However, the Court specifically stated (albeit in dicta) that the Second Amendment did not limit prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, penalties for carrying firearms in schools and government buildings, or laws regulating the sales of guns.

The Court also noted that there was a historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons that would not be affected by its decision.

The Court, however, declined to establish the standard by which future gun regulations would be evaluated.

And, more importantly…

because the District of Columbia is a federal enclave, the Court did not have occasion to address whether it would reconsider its prior decisions, that the Second Amendment does not apply to the states.

You might not like it, however, there is you answer.

Convince me I’m wrong.
the new supreme court does not interpret, it goes by what it says, and it says well regulated militia. Tell me how that equates to an individuals right to carry a gun anywhere it chooses. I grant you can own a gun, it does not say you can bring it to walmart

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
the new supreme court does not interpret, it goes by what it says, and it says well regulated militia. Tell me how that equates to an individuals right to carry a gun anywhere it chooses. I grant you can own a gun, it does not say you can bring it to walmart
Again…

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the INDIVIDUAL’s 2nd Amendment right to self defense, EXTENDS beyond the four corners of the individual’s house, this right is NOT limited, “shall not be infringed,“ by the individual’s property line.

Your straw man argument of Walmart… is private property.

Many concealed carry individuals, disregard “No Weapon” signage. (while on private property) Its only a trespassing charge. If found, you’ll be asked to leave the private property Or face the trespassing charge.

Federal property; (court house, Post Office) is a completely different charge.

Point of clarification… xuscx does NOT grant me anything. Including, my right to own a weapon.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Again…

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the INDIVIDUAL’s 2nd Amendment right to self defense, EXTENDS beyond the four corners of the individual’s house, this right is NOT limited, “shall not be infringed,“ by the individual’s property line.

Your straw man argument of Walmart… is private property.

Many concealed carry individuals, disregard “No Weapon” signage. (while on private property) Its only a trespassing charge. If found, you’ll be asked to leave the private property Or face the trespassing charge.

Federal property; (court house, Post Office) is a completely different charge.

Point of clarification… xuscx does NOT grant me anything. Including, my right to own a weapon.
where does it say anything about self defense.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
where does it say anything about self defense.
Again; SCOTUS Ruling…

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008)

The INDIVIDUAL’s 2nd Amendment right to self defense, EXTENDS beyond the four corners of the individual’s house, this right is NOT limited, “shall not be infringed,“ by the individual’s property line.

SCOTUS held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense.”

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Again; SCOTUS Ruling…

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008)

The INDIVIDUAL’s 2nd Amendment right to self defense, EXTENDS beyond the four corners of the individual’s house, this right is NOT limited, “shall not be infringed,“ by the individual’s property line.

SCOTUS held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense.”
but the current court does not extend, that is the whole point. Or I guess it extends only when politically correct to its base is more like it

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017
Because trying to link two wholly separate issues is utterly ridiculous. Like saying most drug dealers drank milk as a child.
Ridiculous? So it’s ok that all these 10’s of 1000’s of jab deaths are buried by the media and nobody wants to talk about it?

I guess all you people who keep getting these boosters deep down are afraid that you really screwed up. And how about you people who forced your kids to get jabbed, how could you live with yourself if something happens to them in the future because you acted like clueless sheep!

Young people are dropping every day, it’s sad, and this will go down as one of the biggest crime against humanity ever.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
but the current court does not extend, that is the whole point. Or I guess it extends only when politically correct to its base is more like it
What??? You need to focus and restate your thoughts. Extend what? Extends to its base?

SCOTUS is the judicial branch of the American Federal government, its “base” is the American people.

xuscx: Do you believe the American Constitution is a living document?

Meaning… the document is to be contemporary interpreted, to today’s standards of society. The internet wasn't around when the constitution was written, yet, I believe, freedom of speech is still applicable, just as it was applied, to the printing press back in 1776. To me, muskets and AR15 are no different. It’s the people, who have changed, since the muskets (the weapon) invention.
D64C860B-2FAC-40A8-9F1E-69CD78E5DAD4.jpeg

You do know all of this information is available to, if you search for it.

It’s not like this information is only available to constitutional conservatives. (like me)

Last edited:

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Ridiculous? So it’s ok that all these 10’s of 1000’s of jab deaths are buried by the media and nobody wants to talk about it?

I guess all you people who keep getting these boosters deep down are afraid that you really screwed up. And how about you people who forced your kids to get jabbed, how could you live with yourself if something happens to them in the future because you acted like clueless sheep!

Young people are dropping every day, it’s sad, and this will go down as one of the biggest crime against humanity ever.
You are living in quite a bizarre world of make-believe. Whatever tripe NewsMax or The Gateway Pundit spews out, you take as gospel. The sad part of all this is you probably believe the manure you toss out here. What's next? JFK Jr. coming back to life in Dallas ... to run as Trump's VP in 2024?

Reactions: aimeedee

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
What??? You need to focus and restate your thoughts. Extend what? Extends to its base?

SCOTUS is the judicial branch of the American Federal government, its “base” is the American people.

xuscx: Do you believe the American Constitution is a living document?

Meaning… the document is to be contemporary interpreted, to today’s standards of society. The internet wasn't around when the constitution was written, yet, I believe, freedom of speech is still applicable, just as it was applied, to the printing press back in 1776. To me, muskets and AR15 are no different. It’s the people, who have changed, since the muskets (the weapon) invention.
View attachment 223870

You do know all of this information is available to, if you search for it.

It’s not like this information is only available to constitutional conservatives. (like me)
omg do you even listen to the court currently, they have decided the constitution is not a living document, we go word for word by what it says. Have you been living in a cave. Its the new normal

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Missed it by, that much!

🤏

Almost added another one… to your list of “Today’s Shootings.”

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
Hey… “student of logic”

Actually…

USA has 3rd highest murder rate in the world, unless you subtract the five biggest Democrat-run metropolitan cities, and then we’re 189th out of 193.​

Murder rates are the highest in the murder capitals, of course. Criminals, druggies, alcoholics and violent Leftists don’t work regular jobs to survive. They steal, kill and deal drugs. They love riots, as it’s a free ticket to steal and not get caught. Even if they get caught, some George Soros-funded DA will let them off without even slapping their wrist.

These same violent, brain-dead Americans will vote Democrat, if they can figure out how to vote, every time, so they can get free food, free money and not get prosecuted for their crimes. It’s a win-win situation for Democrats, and lose-lose for everyone else.

Drive 30 minutes outside of any major city and the crime rate plummets to next-to-zero. The only reason the United States ranks 128th in safest countries of the world, according to the Global Peace Index, is because of a handful of horrifically violent Democrat-run metropolitan cities. Period. The biggest factor in figuring this “safety” gauge is the murder rate.

Democrat-run St. Louis has the highest murder rate in the whole country, with a whopping 70 murders for every 100,000 people. The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are as follows:

St. Louis, MO (69.4)

Baltimore, MD (51.1)

New Orleans, LA (40.6)

Detroit, MI (39.7)

Cleveland, OH (33.7)

Las Vegas, NV (31.4)

Kansas City, MO (31.2)

Memphis, TN (27.1)

Newark, NJ (25.6)

Chicago, IL (24)

Cincinnati, OH (23.8)

Philadelphia, PA (20.2)

Milwaukee, WI (20.0)

Tulsa, OK (18.6)

Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)

Indianapolis, IN (17.7)

Louisville, KY (17.5)

Oakland, CA (17.1)

Washington D.C. (17.0)

Atlanta, GA (16.7)
You mean Los Angeles did NOT make the top 20???? Surprised to see Tulsa and Vegas in the top 20... Apparently Los Angeles was only 10 murders per 100,000 last year, but there are suburbs and adjacent SBD Co. is high on the list.

Last edited:

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
Just read the replies from the lefties here. They prove by their own words they do not care about the number of deaths no matter how high the number.

Only the deaths that do not meet with their approval do they speak about.
..... #55M+

Reactions: Trojan JST

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

Latest posts