Two Visits Remain Before Decision Day For Elite 4-Star OT Elijah Pritchett!

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
Wonder if it's just his opinion that Donte will be HC or if he heard if from someone?

As you'd expect in cases like this, the current staff is proceeding like they'll return next season. The reality is, that's far from a given. The head coach at Carver said Elijah will be interested to see who the next coach is regardless.

trojan.champ

Aug 24, 2017
As you'd expect in cases like this, the current staff is proceeding like they'll return next season. The reality is, that's far from a given. The head coach at Carver said Elijah will be interested to see who the next coach is regardless.

Would he delay his announcement to see when a new head coach is announced then take an official visit?

JCakus

Aug 29, 2017
I think as long as Mykel Williams stays committed and the new HC retains Dane Stevens, I feel good about Pritchett committing and sticking.

trojan.champ

Aug 24, 2017
I think as long as Mykel Williams stays committed and the new HC retains Dane Stevens, I feel good about Pritchett committing and sticking.

I would prefer he save his official visit after the new head coach takes over. So he gets to meet the new coaching staff. Also, official visits during home games this season may not be good due to the smaller crowd.

Latest posts