Ty Kana

ScPa5

Sep 2, 2021
There’s a report he has backed off his USC commitment.

SCthe1

Aug 24, 2021
This is too bad. He was a hard-hitting player with a nose for the ball. I liked him and thought he could help us out. DeAnthony Gatson, Mykel Williams and now Ty Kana for those keeping score.

We will continue to get decommits, If the new coach is not announced before Signing Day. If there is no announcement it means our new coach is still playing games in the college bowl season or the NFL playoffs. After Signing Day, the Transfer Portal becomes a much larger option for us, than it already is.

tagteampkt

Apr 25, 2020
Let them all decommit. I’ll say this, having talked to a lot of local kids (some already committed to other programs), they all say “well I’m interested in schools x, y, and z… BUT I’m also very interested to see who USC hires.” If/when USC hires a reputable head coach, as SS mentioned, we will be beneficiaries of a lot of flips/transfers - assuming that this hire comes before early NSD.

JCakus

Aug 29, 2017
USC down to 7th in team rankings....
7th in the Pac-12....

SC2015Lev

Jun 1, 2019
What do people here expect? We have no coach and the coaches that are here are proven they're not any good

We all need to accept the fact that we will be living in the transfer portal for at least the next year, maybe even two until we are even relevant again. Also, who knows maybe a kid like Mykel Williams will go to UGA and in two years transfer to SC. We live in a different CFB World now where recruiting classes mean a little bit less than they used to

Reactions: in2nation

BlackLeftLeft

Aug 21, 2019
This is too bad. He was a hard-hitting player with a nose for the ball. I liked him and thought he could help us out. DeAnthony Gatson, Mykel Williams and now Ty Kana for those keeping score.

We will continue to get decommits, If the new coach is not announced before Signing Day. If there is no announcement it means our new coach is still playing games in the college bowl season or the NFL playoffs. After Signing Day, the Transfer Portal becomes a much larger option for us, than it already is.

Kana is JAG.

Latest posts