UCLA barely hanging on!

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
It's gone from 40-16 to 40-32 in the last quarter! There's a little less than 4 minutes left in the game.
On ESPN.

Reactions: IH8ND

IH8ND

Sep 17, 2022
They looked pretty damn good tonight. Hopefully for the sake of the USC schedule, both UCLA and Washington can maintain rankings for the season.

dp4life

Aug 26, 2017
DTR should know Kelly's offense really well - seeing as it must be his 8th year of eligibility........

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
Damn, they won. Now we're gonna see their bandwagon fans sporting their puky colors around town like they did last year after they beat lsu. Hope they come back to earth soon.

Reactions: jaycee993

BlackLeftLeft

Aug 21, 2019
Everyone is sleeping on them and acting as if Utah is our big test and it's home free after that.

UCLA can score.

UCLA dropped 66 on our head at the Coli last year.

DTR hurdled ITS like he was Edwin Moses in 84.

Some folks act like hiring Lincoln Riley somehow erases that from history or that that game this year is already in the bag.

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
Everyone is sleeping on them and acting as if Utah is our big test and it's home free after that.

UCLA can score.

Some folks act like hiring Lincoln Riley somehow erases that from history or that that game this year is already in the bag.
Definitely not in the bag, and the defense is still undersized, (and Caleb can have his off games like last week) but last year's team was already 4-7 at that point. It was a lame duck season and the guys didn't wanna even play anymore, and we still dropped like 30 some points on them. But in truth, the guys were playing like they just didn't care anymore.

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
It seems that way. This is actually his fifth year and he's been a starter all five years, having started in seven as a freshman in 2018. DTR took advantage of the shortened 2020 season as his "freebie" year. As we all know, he's a fine college QB....but just not quite good enough to be considered a sure NFL prospect. So he did the only thing that made sense -- come back and play a fifth year. He'll probably own every QB record possible in UCLA history when he's finally through.

BlackLeftLeft

Aug 21, 2019
I'm watching some Wazzu tape and they have a 7th year WR Renard Bell from down the street at Cathedral. Dude was in the same class as Michael Pittman.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021

UCLA can score.

I've been saying for awhile not to underestimate the Bruins this year.

Reactions: BlackLeftLeft

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
I'm watching some Wazzu tape and they have a 7th year WR Renard Bell from down the street at Cathedral. Dude was in the same class as Michael Pittman.
Interestingly, we just played against a 7-year college player!! Oregon State has Jaydon Grant, a defensive back. He was hurt in fall camp in 2016 (!) and missed the whole season, so that was considered a redshirt year. In 2017, he got hurt in the third game and missed the last nine. He got a medical redshirt year. In 2018, he played his first full season, so essentially he was playing his frosh year. In 2019, he played his second full season. Consider him a sophomore. In 2020, he played the short Covid season. He got a "freebie" year. He returned in 2021 and played a full season. Consider that his "junior" year, although he'd been in school for six years at that point. And he's playing now in 2022 as a seventh-year "senior".
I'll start a rumor right here and say that he's trying to figure out how to play an eighth year in college in 2023....

Reactions: BlackLeftLeft

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
I am going to the UCLA game. I hope we b!tch stomp the Fuglies in the Rose Bowl. Hard to like anything about these turds.
Same. Just as i predicted, the fuglies are chest thumping after their win against the fuskies. There was a fucla jerk off in our section yelling "ASU, ASU, ASU!!!" after every ASU score. He was a few rows behind me and i thought he was just a scum devil jerk off. But then i heard him yell "66-33 baby!" I turned and the jerk off was wearing a fucla hat. People gave him **** and eventually he left. I think even the ASU people were embarrassed for him.

Reactions: TroyBill

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
HAHAHAH! Ex-ruin coach Karl Dorrell FIRED as Colorado head coach. Another retread bites the dust. Woke Universities probably don't use the word fired for ethnic minority coaches. He's still FIRED!

TroyBill

Aug 24, 2017
Same. Just as i predicted, the fuglies are chest thumping after their win against the fuskies. There was a fucla jerk off in our section yelling "ASU, ASU, ASU!!!" after every ASU score. He was a few rows behind me and i thought he was just a scum devil jerk off. But then i heard him yell "66-33 baby!" I turned and the jerk off was wearing a fucla hat. People gave him **** and eventually he left. I think even the ASU people were embarrassed for him.
Two people sat in front of me. One was from USC and the other his date was wearing a UCLA hat. I was thinking of all the places I sat I was behind a bloody Bruin. What a curse. Bruins are such smug A holes. They cannot even get enough fans to support a high school team.

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
Two people sat in front of me. One was from USC and the other his date was wearing a UCLA hat. I was thinking of all the places I sat I was behind a bloody Bruin. What a curse. Bruins are such smug A holes. They cannot even get enough fans to support a high school team.
Even ruins fans would rather come to our games. Everything about their football program revolves around USC.

• Love
Reactions: TroyBill