Urban Meyer made the celebrity blinds yesterday, if true there's a reason...

Arthur Jury

Oct 31, 2018
... he was't hired at USC. Possibly known by Bohn and one reason he 'didn't go to the mat" for Meyer last year. If this is true, USC fans should give up any hope now of every seeing Urban in cardinal and gold. No matter what a good coach you might be, no one can survive a back-story like this ... But the blind implies he's outta the NFL into another job soon.. but where ?????

UrbanMeyer.JPG

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Sadly i suspect most coaches, let alone most people have skeletons in their closets. Meyer is not unique.
Not unique? Like a Billionaire isn’t unique. He has tons of baggage. To ignore it is foolhardy. That’s not to say you can’t hire him, you just need to have the right answers when the questions are brought up.

Reactions: 1usctrojan

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Gee, it’s easy to make accusations like these as long as you don’t directly name that person, yet everyone knows who this guy is talking about. How about having some balls and not hide behind the “blind”?

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Rumors are that the LSU job will be available by season’s end! Coach O is definitely on the Hot seat!
Fight On!

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Rumors are that the LSU job will be available by season’s end! Coach O is definitely on the Hot seat!
Fight On!
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Coach O may very well be gone by the end of the season if they don’t turn it around. Losing to UCLA to open the season hurts, and the grumblings are getting louder.

Reactions: SCBIGTIME

Realitycheck.usc

Oct 7, 2017
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Coach O may very well be gone by the end of the season if they don’t turn it around. Losing to UCLA to open the season hurts, and the grumblings are getting louder.
I did say last week that Lsu was one of 6 possible landing spots for Meyer. But tell me, how come the allegations made here woudnt bother Lsu, or fsu, or nd, or fucla? Since when did sc become church

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Is it true a former USC coach cheated on his wife got caught and ended up getting a divorce then went to coach in the South and smashed the HC daughter?

Reactions: dblwall and CP619

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Psst it was his daughter. Now we need pics before we rank her.
NIMO.

It’s not a matter of whether or not I approve (I don’t), and regardless what she looks like or what measure of success may have been attained, that takes solid brass ones to even to undertake.

If it were to be judged on a 6-star scale, I’d have to give up 6 stars. What takes more moxie than trying to seduce the boss’s daughter … except maybe Christian evangelizing in Kabul (or Seattle.)

Reactions: Trojanfaninbama

TrojanTW

Apr 5, 2018
... he was't hired at USC. Possibly known by Bohn and one reason he 'didn't go to the mat" for Meyer last year. If this is true, USC fans should give up any hope now of every seeing Urban in cardinal and gold. No matter what a good coach you might be, no one can survive a back-story like this ... But the blind implies he's outta the NFL into another job soon.. but where ?????

View attachment 153166
Could be Sarkisian...

HRPickenstuff

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe. What’s it to ya?
I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ either way. My point is this OP was using this type of thing as a reason to slander Urban Meyer. What’s your deal? Why are you so sensitive about it? Did your wife stray on you? I can see why? You sound mighty defensive about the topic.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ either way. My point is this OP was using this type of thing as a reason to slander Urban Meyer. What’s your deal? Why are you so sensitive about it? Did your wife stray on you? I can see why? You sound mighty defensive about the topic.
Or, I was 100% joking

As for What’s Your Deal?

Listen here pally, there is only one us of authorized to impersonate Jim Harbaugh on this board, and it ain’t you. So please, refrain from asking me that again.

Damn, can’t anyone from Garry’s Board take a joke?

Latest posts