US cities getting played like a violin

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Are you actually serious?
Open you eyes, its world wide. Can the republican party ever be ahead of the curve. If you want EV jobs to stay in the US, now is the time to move, not wait until all the jobs are in china and add tariffs

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Open you eyes, its world wide. Can the republican party ever be ahead of the curve. If you want EV jobs to stay in the US, now is the time to move, not wait until all the jobs are in china and add tariffs

Take away the government subsidies and everything else the governments around the world are doing to move people to EV's and then see how many people really want them.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
so you really think Porsche is planning to go 80% EV by 2030 because of Newsome.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Take away the government subsidies and everything else the governments around the world are doing to move people to EV's and then see how many people really want them.
Not many, that's for sure. They rate battery life with no passengers or heavy loads. Advertise 400 miles per charge but getting only half of that is false advertisement. Bought and paid for politicians beholden to China make me puke. Unless electric cars can be powered by Doc Brown's Mr. Fission for his DeLorean then an EV world ain't happening.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Not many, that's for sure. They rate battery life with no passengers or heavy loads. Advertise 400 miles per charge but getting only half of that is false advertisement. Bought and paid for politicians beholden to China make me puke. Unless electric cars can be powered by Doc Brown's Mr. Fission for his DeLorean then an EV world ain't happening.
five years ago they advertised 200 miles and got 100 miles. Do you get it. I was a huge EV skeptic, but can see what is happening. In 5 years EVs will be cheaper to buy, cheaper to operate, cheaper to maintain, and have better performance than ICEs. So what will people be buying. Now is the time to move

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
Good move Michigan. This will bring jobs to your state. China saving America.

Sorry, but this is ignorant. China's not saving America. They are playing Chinese chess while our governments at all levels are playing dumbed-down checkers. They've got the long game in mind. Like Antony and his Caesar, they come to bury America, not to praise it. They are grabbing us by the balls. That may "get you off" now, and you may purr, but wait until they start yanking hard. They will put all of those profits that they make into curbing your speech, curbing your freedom, washing your brain, and building up those high-tech weapons with which they will force you (and the rest of the world) into servitude.

You likely have been brainwashed by them already, and you don't know it.

Last edited:

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry, but this is ignorant. China's not saving America. They are playing Chinese chess while our governments at all levels are playing dumbed-down checkers. They've got the long game in mind. Like Antony and his Caesar, they come to bury America, not to praise it. They are grabbing us by the balls. That may "get you off" now, and you may purr, but wait until they start yanking hard. They will put all of those profits that they make into curbing your speech, curbing your freedom, washing your brain, and building up those high-tech weapons with which they will force you (and the rest of the world) into servitude.

You're speaking of America and what we've tried to do around the world.

I know where I stand, clear mind and all.

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
You're speaking of America and what we've tried to do around the world.

I know where I stand, clear mind and all.
You are one of those self-haters who doesn't appreciate what you have and who doesn't appreciate the difference between the "used-to-be" and the "now." Communist China is the "was," the "now," and the "always will be" in terms of evil intentions. The topic is so black and white that it's laughable that you even compare the two situations.

I lived under communism for many years. I value what I have here, but it won't always be here unless we all realize what we have and defend it with vigor. It starts with opening your eyes regarding what's going on in the world and how China and the Russians have been brainwashing our society and slowly wrapping their tentacles around our businesses, educational institutions, and government. Based upon the ideas that you express, you are the fruit of their labor.

Last edited:

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
five years ago they advertised 200 miles and got 100 miles. Do you get it. I was a huge EV skeptic, but can see what is happening. In 5 years EVs will be cheaper to buy, cheaper to operate, cheaper to maintain, and have better performance than ICEs. So what will people be buying. Now is the time to move
What EV do you own? Is it actually better?

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
Tesla no longer gets subsidies, and they will make 1.5 million cars this year.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017

You telling me they used the kotoamatsukami on us???

• Wow
Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
You are one of those self-haters who doesn't appreciate what you have and who doesn't appreciate the difference between the "used-to-be" and the "now." Communist China is the "was," the "now," and the "always will be" in terms of evil intentions. The topic is so black and white that it's laughable that you even compare the two situations.

I lived under communism for many years. I value what I have here, but it won't always be here unless we all realize what we have and defend it with vigor. It starts with opening your eyes regarding what's going on in the world and how China and the Russians have been brainwashing our society and slowly wrapping their tentacles around our businesses, educational institutions, and government. Based upon the ideas that you express, you are the fruit of their labor.
I believe I've made it clear in previous posts that I love myself and I think with a clear and sound mind. If stating facts about our governments involvement in world affairs is self-hate then it is so. And again, you are stating the US agenda.

We've been in a 20 year war based on lies and ideaology. We then jumped right into another one after that one failed. We value what we have here because bombs drop elsewhere and our government create chaos in other countries.

If you hadn't noticed, our society is crumbling. In todays real time availability of information there is no reason for misinformation.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
If you hadn't noticed, our society is crumbling. In todays real time availability of information there is no reason for misinformation.
People lie, largely for political gain, that is the reason for “misinformation”. It’s happening on both sides of the political aisle, and it’s an epidemic in the media. Real news is getting extremely difficult to find, as is any sense of journalistic ethics anymore.

But to try to create a misinformation czar that enables the president to deem what is misinformation and what is not is misguided and tyrannical. Thankfully, it fell to the wayside for now. But he’ll try it again once the situation is tenable for him to do so.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
People lie, largely for political gain, that is the reason for “misinformation”. It’s happening on both sides of the political aisle, and it’s an epidemic in the media. Real news is getting extremely difficult to find, as is any sense of journalistic ethics anymore.

But to try to create a misinformation czar that enables the president to deem what is misinformation and what is not is misguided and tyrannical. Thankfully, it fell to the wayside for now. But he’ll try it again once the situation is tenable for him to do so.
That's been the CIA's MO. Our governments misinformation about other countries that create hate from our citizens.

We don't like it when it happens to us but are impartial when it's outside our borders. My point in all this.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
Wrong country.
Lmao nah bro it was a joke. You should watch Naruto it's 🔥🔥🔥

This explains it for you

The technique allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will.[1] It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated.

Reactions: Gr8ythunter

sctrojan2006

Aug 24, 2017
I’m fine with EV’s when the infrastructure can support them and if they are phased in at a rate that is manageable and doesn’t destroy the economy. But new issues are coming up seemingly daily:

I am waiting to hear how every condo and apartment complex is going to be retrofitted to accommodate an electric vehicle charging station in every parking spot, if all cars sold in California from 2030 on must be electric. Not only is the infrastructure missing to power all the chargers, multi-family housing needs to come up with a solution to install, maintain, and allocate the costs for the chargers and their use. No way is this happening in time.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Lmao nah bro it was a joke. You should watch Naruto it's 🔥🔥🔥

This explains it for you

The technique allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will.[1] It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated.

I know about this. My kids watch it. I never got into Naruto though. You'd still have to find the Chinese version of it to apply, haha.

Watch this series if you haven't already. Has politics in it too which shows how the "top" control us.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Tesla no longer gets subsidies, and they will make 1.5 million cars this year.
Unless nuclear reactors get built and coal and natural gas are used to generate electricity there will not be enough energy produced to power the electrical grid. Until that happens then EV world is a PIPE DREAM. And the batteries will be coming from China where Musk is heavily invested and in bed with CCP money mainly with deals he made in Shanghai.

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
Unless nuclear reactors get built and coal and natural gas are used to generate electricity there will not be enough energy produced to power the electrical grid. Until that happens then EV world is a PIPE DREAM. And the batteries will be coming from China where Musk is heavily invested and in bed with CCP money mainly with deals he made in Shanghai.
Half the things you buy come from China. If you want to spend the money you may install a battery pack to store the electricity developed by your rooftop solar panals to charge your Tesla. Not the cheepest but but carbon free.

sc69er

Aug 31, 2021
Tesla no longer gets subsidies. There is a one year wait for all models, and Tesla will build 1.5 million cars this year. The Tesla truck has over 100,000 preorders. Most subsidies for EV's is to help traditional Automobile mfgrs catch up with Tesla

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

Guess you are not familiar with 101's posting history. He is extremely pro-China and everything they do.
I suspect he is Chinese.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Tesla no longer gets subsidies. There is a one year wait for all models, and Tesla will build 1.5 million cars this year. The Tesla truck has over 100,000 preorders. Most subsidies for EV's is to help traditional Automobile mfgrs catch up with Tesla

You realize what a small drop in the bucket that is?

A problem still has not been solved.
- where is everyone going to charge their EV?
- how is the electric grid going to handle it?

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I am waiting to hear how every condo and apartment complex is going to be retrofitted to accommodate an electric vehicle charging station in every parking spot, if all cars sold in California from 2030 on must be electric. Not only is the infrastructure missing to power all the chargers, multi-family housing needs to come up with a solution to install, maintain, and allocate the costs for the chargers and their use. No way is this happening in time.
Can we talk about grilling for a minute? It's either charcoal or gas. Who grills meat, outdoors, on on electric grill? Of course, due to smoke, grills themselves will probably be outlawed by Newsom before he leaves office.
You realize what a small drop in the bucket that is?

A problem still has not been solved.
- where is everyone going to charge their EV?
- how is the electric grid going to handle it?
Now, now.....no questions, just accept it. We'll deal with consequences later on....when it's too late to do anything else.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Guess you are not familiar with 101's posting history. He is extremely pro-China and everything they do.
I suspect he is Chinese.
For the record I'm not Chinese. I may have already said that many times previously.

I'm a realist. And, if we want to talk brainwashing we can look right to ourselves for why we believe our governments positions.

China has done nothing to us but bring affordable products to those who otherwise couldn't afford them and provide products that keep this world running. All the other fluff are government sponsored and you fall for it.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
This is 2016 after the US led coup that removed the elected Ukrainian president. This is only ONE.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
There is a one year wait for all models, and Tesla will build 1.5 million cars this year. The Tesla truck has over 100,000 preorders.
I’m sure that $6 per gallon gas is driving much of this also.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
My first flat screen, 42" for $4000. When big tech throws money at anything that they can sell in mass, things happen. So as a country do we pretend it is not happening, or do we play to our strengths. Tesla gave us the big lead, do not screw it up

Latest posts