USC Recruits Possibly Taking 2nd Official Visit - A Hot Topic!!

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
DJ Wesolak just told me he might take a second official visit.

5-Star OL Devon Campbell has an unofficial visit set for September 25, we’ll see if that becomes an official visit or if he plans that at a later date.

At some point I’ll likely change the title of this thread, because I’ll add all names of prospects considering a second USC official Visit.

1. DJ WESOLAK
2. JAEDEN GOULD

Last edited:

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017
If a recruit has used up his official visits with other schools, can he petition to add USC due to the coaching change? Seems like the recruting deparment should be talking to players that decided against USC due to concerns about Helton.

jbreezy7

Jun 9, 2020
A second chance for these kids to see perfect weathered Los Angeles and all it has to offer? This is a win for the good guys!

Reactions: BigTrojan79

jacksonsf

Aug 24, 2017

5-Star OL Devon Campbell has an unofficial visit set for September 25, we’ll see if that becomes an official visit or if he plans that at a later date.

At some point I’ll likely change the title of this thread, because I’ll add all names of prospects considering a second USC official Visit.

1. DJ WESOLAK
2. JAEDEN GOULD

Scott,

What if there are THREE USC coaches this year. Hypothetical scenario. Helton, then Donte, then lets say Bob Stoops. Could a recruit get 3 official visits?

Thanks!

Sunshine Pumper Jackson!

Reactions: ScottSchrader

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
Scott,

What if there are THREE USC coaches this year. Hypothetical scenario. Helton, then Donte, then lets say Bob Stoops. Could a recruit get 3 official visits?

Thanks!

Sunshine Pumper Jackson!

lol I guess I need to check on that ASAP

Reactions: BigTrojan79

SCnAZ

Aug 24, 2017
I say the new HC will be officially announced inJanuary. However, th incoming coach will tell his troops in October or November

oldrondavis

Sep 6, 2021

1. DJ WESOLAK
2. JAEDEN GOULD

Are you saying a recuit can take all of their ncaa "offical" visits to just one campus? I didn't know that.

Reactions: ScottSchrader