Uvalde School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Just heard Ted Cruz's plan... he wants to turn our elementary schools into maximum-security prisons.

You keep cashing them NRA checks, Teddy.
Look, I'm for whatever keeps our schools safe, but this is interesting coming from the masks-are-traumatizing crowd. As someone who works in a public elementary school, if they're going to be throwing money at this and we need to defend ourselves, I'd rather have bullet proof blankets in the classroom than be asked to get in a shootout with a gunman.

And, honestly, I would welcome an armed security guard at every school. But I don't know how practical that is in the civilian world. And what do you do with recess and PE? Have armed people outside, too? I went to a DoD school overseas when I was in high school. Right after Reagan bombed Libya, in retaliation for terrorist attacks, our school was guarded by MPs. It was temporary and wasn't particularly traumatizing, because we were used to being around a military presence. When you are part of a military community, this is easy enough to pull off. Not so sure how this would work with non-military schools under civilian leadership.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfpack4SC

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Fair point, but pro-aborts make the same argument. The extremes don't want to give an inch and perceive modest, reasonable restrictions as a threat to their rights.
aimeedee:

The problem is… Murder is murder. You and I don’t agree.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I agree with you. But that is not what the SCOTUS has said. We shall see what happens when the ruling comes out. My point, as I'm sure you know, is that neither group is willing to give an inch on what they see as their cherished rights.
Because…

Murder is murder.

One side see it as murder, the other side doesn’t.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, they do, when combined with a motor vehicle. Cars in park without a driver under the influence don't kill people.

No other country is or is like the US. This "other country" comparison is just stupid and useless.

In the last 3 years, almost 3,000 teenagers have died from overdose, most of them accidental fentanyl overdose. It's just a different kind of "mowing down". Dealers accessing children through a variety of social media apps who were forced to stay at home, isolated, due to covid "rules". Where is the liberal outcry about those kids? Liberals are too busy defending their draconian policies. Liberal AND conservative politicians are too busy padding their bank accounts with big pharma donations that have resulted in a massive increase in addicts, suicides, and unintentional overdose deaths.

"Seventy-two senators and 302 members of the House of Representatives cashed a check from the pharmaceutical industry ahead of the 2020 election — representing more than two-thirds of Congress. Pfizer’s political action committee alone contributed to 228 lawmakers. Amgen’s PAC donated to 218, meaning that each company helped to fund the campaigns of nearly half the lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Overall, the sector donated $14 million.

Three of the lawmakers who will lead the House next year as Congress focuses on skyrocketing drug costs are among the biggest recipients of campaign contributions from the pharmaceutical industry, a new KHN analysis shows. On Wednesday, House Democrats selected Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland to serve as the next majority leader and Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina as majority whip, making them the No. 2 and No. 3 most powerful Democrats as their party regains control of the House in January. Both lawmakers have received more than $1 million from pharmaceutical company political action committees in the past decade. Adding Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the California Democrat expected to be the next speaker, the three-person House Democratic leadership team has collected more than $2.3 million total in campaign contributions from drugmakers since the 2007-08 election cycle."

And you want to talk "blood on their hands"?

Yes they are.

"President Joe Biden said Wednesday that “the Second Amendment is not absolute”
NOT my President!

There, I said it.

Last edited:

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
troypwr:

In your own words… You voted for biden. Enough said. You voted for a candidate who is, and already was legally senile, while running for office, in 2020.

Well; here is our difference...

You are NOT an independent voter. By definition you are; a communist, who votes democrat.
(This is the conclusion of how and what you type here on this blog)

I am a Constitutional Conservative, NOT a Republican, not a RINO.

Own it.

“the idea of voting for a wannabe dictator, Manchurian moron and all around piece of warthog dung, unacceptable.”

I and, 74 million MAGA voters (by democrat counting) have a differing belief / opinion. This is NOT a small minority, fringe, extreme viewpoint.

You and those with similar viewpoints, (communists, who vote democrat) have one opinion and unable to think, reason for yourself, only following “talking point’ narratives.

Because of this; I believe America is headed towards...
1) An amicable divorce. (divide the country into RED and BLUE states to live in separate states, with very different societies)
2) A civil war. Winner takes all, the losers die.
3) Leave the country. (Those who do not believe in American values and its heritage)

“You do realize, that none of the above belongs in a civilized citizenry right?”

Says who? YOU?!? (communists, who vote democrat) They’ve (weapons of ALL styles) been in the “civilized citizenry, far longer than the idiots who’s lack of morals, use this “tool” to kill others.

Weapons DO NOT kill people, people who lack morals, kill people.

Its NOT what “tool” is used its the evil human behind the tool, in the recent Texas case… a finger pulled a semi auto trigger. (NOT a FULL auto trigger group. There is a difference, and its not just as you say “a simple cog.”

Cain killed Able.
Charles Manson used a gang of zombies.
Abortion is murder.
20th century communist dictators killed OVER 200 MILLION humans.

ALL killers are evil. ALL of their victims are DEAD. There is NO degree of DEAD.

Your points; on the surface, sound legit. However, because of the position of which you are viewing this situation (as a communist, who votes democrat) There is NO middle ground, ONLY the complete destruction of those who differ from your ideals and opinions.

As a constitutional conservative… I do NOT trust any government.

Government‘s ONLY fear.. is an uprising of ARMED people. That ALONE, keep the government politicians, AND our 1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech intact.

THIS weekend; (Memorial Day) be thankful to those American soldiers, who paid the ultimate sacrifice, lost their lives, defending our American way of life. So the rest of us (this weekend) have the opportunity to voice our opinions, watch the Indianapolis 500 and BBQ.

There, I fixed it for you. FIGHT ON! ✌️

View attachment 198663

Game, set, match....
Defined as a gun designed to kill people
Arent they all designed to kill?

Colt -45 came about because the US Army, in the jungles of the Philippines, when they decided to stay after the Spanish American War in 1898 (and a full on rebellion broke out), noticed that a good number of US soldiers were still getting killed by Filipino warriors, even after they got shot, with the big bolos, and the various large kris/knives of the locals..

The US Army asked the arms manufacturers back home to design a gun that will have enough force to kill an enemy with the first shot...

And so the Colt 45 was born....

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I agree. But I think the vast majority of pro-gun people out there are open to modest, reasonable restrictions, if they trusted it to stop there and not continue to push through further legislation that takes away freedoms but doesn’t actually solve anything. Most pro-gun people already agree with previously enacted reasonable restrictions such as 15 day waiting periods, felons not being able to own guns, and numerous others.

The concern they have is that once you give them an inch, they will continue to take inches, and eventually take it all. And that has happened on other issues.

So how do the two sides come to a point of reasonable trust for the good of all? I’m not sure what the answer is.
”SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED”

We all know what the answer is… FIX the people, and the problem goes away.

The difficult task is… “fixing“ the people.

Until everyone is “on board” (which will NEVER happen) EVIL people will murder.

Therefore; deadly force is required and needed to stop evil people from continuing their evil deeds, deterring others from murdering.

Last edited:

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Side Note: Darren Bailey for Governor of Illinois! Clean up the god awful cesspool known as Illinois, which is considered the worst state in the Union. Save Chicago from the democrats and fake conservatives!

Today's News:
President Trump implied during his awesome speech before the law abiding American Patriots of the NRA for the gub'ment to take back the $113 billion in Covid funding for schools that hasn't been spent yet and use it to...wait for it...BUILD AN IMPENETRABLE WALL AROUND ALL OUR SCHOOLS! Trump also noted that mass shootings don't happen in the tough inner-city schools because they have heightened security measures in place. Leave it to Trump to point out a system that works! BUILD THAT WALL!

Reactions: Trojan JST

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Look, I'm for whatever keeps our schools safe, but this is interesting coming from the masks-are-traumatizing crowd. As someone who works in a public elementary school, if they're going to be throwing money at this and we need to defend ourselves, I'd rather have bullet proof blankets in the classroom than be asked to shoot a gunman.
aimeedee:

Maybe like a ”Super Man’s” cape?!? (stopping bullets) NOW that’s FUNNY!🤣

A “bullet proof” ONLY exist in the cartoon world, and do NOT exist in REAL life.

The same goes for “bullet proof.” There is NO such thing as bullet proof.

FYI:

“Bullet proof“ vests / plates have rating or levels. EACH Level, ONLY stop projectiles to the level or rating of the vest / plate.

It’s all beginning to make sense…

I wasn't 100% sure, however, I was accurate when I had you for a… elementary education major.

Please reply back... confirming your current hair color, that you have more than 10 tattoos, your social media public profile, displays a Ukrainian flag and if your septum is pierced.

Based on our past conversations, I believe I’m 95% accurate with all of my assumption.

Because of your liberal democrat viewpoints and opinions, I wouldn’t want any of my kids, (or future grand kids) anywhere near (the vast many) public schools or attending similar lead classrooms.

It’s (in my opinion) why we have this lack of morality and more evil people, in today’s society.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
aimeedee:

Maybe like a ”Super Mans” cape?!? (stopping bullets) NOW that’s FUNNY!🤣

A “bullet proof” ONLY exist in the cartoon world, and do NOT exist in REAL life.

The same goes for “bullet proof.” There is NO such thing as bullet proof.

FYI:

“Bullet proof“ vests / plates have rating or levels. EACH Level, ONLY stop projectiles to the level or rating of the vest / plate.

I wasn't 100% sure, however, I was accurate when I had you for a… elementary education major.

Please reply back... confirming your current hair color, that you have more than 10 tattoos, your social media public profile, displays a Ukrainian flag and if your septum is pierced.

Based on our past conversations, I believe I’m 95% accurate with all of my assumption.

Because of your liberal democrat viewpoints and opinions, I wouldn’t want any of my kids, (or future grand kids) anywhere near (the vast many) public schools or attending similar lead classrooms.

It’s (in my opinion) why we have this lack of morality and more evil people, in today’s society.
1) No, I was not an elementary education major.
2) I have brown hair with burgundy and gold highlights.
3) I have zero tattoos.
4) Yes, I had a temporary Ukranian flag on my profile.
5) I have zero piercings, though I did have my ears pierced, as a kid, which have since closed.
6) Given what I have seen from your postings, I'm not particularly concerned with your view of "morality" and "evil."

I hope that clears things up. :cool:

• Haha

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
So you're saying oh, don't do anything because we have too many laws as it is? The current laws obviously did nothing to stop the shooter. Even if there were 20,000 laws it doesn't mean they're effective.
Yeah…

Just one more anti-constitutional gun law will solve our problem.

If ONLY we had “one more” law!

How about… Solving the EVIL person problem, thats DOING “anything” / something.

Hey liberal democrat…

”if it saves, just one child, preventing their tragic death, at the hands of a… gun. NO its an EVIL person. It’s worth it.”

What happened to that phrase?

Solve the EVIL person problem, the method of killing, is irrelevant.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I'm just glad you live in a reality where that is an absolute.
Spoken like a true liberal democrat.

News Flash: joe biden was senile, way before the 2020 election, yet you STILL voted for him… ONLY because he has a “D” behind his last name.

ALL common sense voters, would have known… his 50 years of being a political fraud, and would NEVER have voted for him to run America on its current direction.

”Don't underestimate joe's ability to (expletive) things up” - obama

Last edited:

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
1) No, I was not an elementary education major.
2) I have brown hair with burgundy and gold highlights.
3) I have zero tattoos.
4) Yes, I had a temporary Ukranian flag on my profile.
5) I have zero piercings, though I did have my ears pierced, as a kid, which have since closed.
6) Given what I have seen from your postings, I'm not particularly concerned with your view of "morality" and "evil."

I hope that clears things up. :cool:
NAILED IT! ROTGLMAO!

FIGHT ON TROJAN! ✌️

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
NAILED IT! ROTGLMAO!

FIGHT ON TROJAN! ✌️
Sure.... if going 1-for-6 is "nailing it."
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
So you're saying oh, don't do anything because we have too many laws as it is? The current laws obviously did nothing to stop the shooter. Even if there were 20,000 laws it doesn't mean they're effective.
Maybe a better question, which state or Federal laws were broken.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017

Wow...You NAILED IT! 🤣

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Eweeeee! That’s a creepy reply. Posting a meme of a young child, not cool.

That you actually replied with answers… (more than likely, NOT the truth) PRICELESS!
I replied with the truth and leave it to you to make something "creepy" out of a well-established gif.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Five minutes ago, conservatives were accusing teachers of being demented sex perverts trying to groom their children.<br><br>Now they want them armed while teaching. <a href="https://t.co/hqg9tEPNpU">https://t.co/hqg9tEPNpU</a></p>&mdash; Bradley P. Moss (@BradMossEsq) <a href="">May 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
I'm sure GOD would want all Americans to own semi automatic weapons. Prayers are a JOKE at a time like this.
John 8:44-45

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
Tell us about it Steve. This is typical of liberal/elite selective outrage. You didn't say one word about the Uyghur genocide because you didn't want to piss off your Chinese Overlords. You haven't said a damn thing about the violent crime that has riddled Oakland, where you once coached, San Francisco, where you now coach, Chicago, where you once played, or Los Angeles, where you grew up. But when a tragedy fits your liberal agenda you're all in with the phony outrage at a press conference. So save us the sanctimonious B.S. because we are not buying it from you or any other liberal/elite.
"Kerr chose to touch upon a subject that was bigger than basketball, having been impacted himself by gun violence when his father was shot by a gunman when Kerr was only 18 years old."

Malcolm Kerr’s 1984 assassination​

Serving as president of the American University of Beirut (AUB) in the midst of the Lebanese Civil War often put a target on Kerr’s father. In 1984, Malcolm Kerr was assassinated by the militant group Islamic Jihad. A member of the group shot him twice in the head in the hallway leading to his office, killing him at the age of 52."

Selective outrage hunh? "Some" folks here are so quick to voice their party's demonic spirit..."Some" here have not expressed any sympathy at all for those children or their families. Just jumped right into their NRA brothel. I wonder if it was their child murdered by that "devil", would they still feel compelled to follow the deaf, dumb and blind of their tribal lot?

Last edited:
Reactions: aimeedee

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
Good guys with guns????

Nineteen police officers were massed outside the Uvalde classroom where a gunman was, but they were stopped from trying to break through the locked door by an incident commander who believed no more lives were at risk. Frantic 911 calls from children inside, however, proved that decision was a mistake, the state's top law officer said Friday.

"With the benefit of hindsight, from where I'm sitting now, of course it was not the right decision. It was the wrong decision, period," said Steve McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

The gunman entered the school at 11:33 a.m. Tuesday, but officers did not enter the classroom where the shooter was holed up and kill him until 12:50 p.m., McCraw said. During that time, multiple 911 calls came in from students inside the classrooms, McCraw said. During the calls, the students said they were alive and asked for police to enter to help, McCraw added. (usatoday)

Roji

Sep 17, 2021
One reason the idiotic law banning 18 year olds from purchasing guns was overturned is that 18 year olds can serve in the military and of course fire weapons. Should a person leave the military before age 21 it seems inconsistent to not allow them to purchase a gun.
18 or younger In the military, you are trained in the use of a weapon. Your Overall behavior is Observed by unit and rifle/ pistol range non commissioned and commissioned officers. Kind of vetting. Not just some 18year old who enters a store and buys weapons. Sure you can be 18 or younger( parental consent), at least your overall behavior is being monitored.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Good guys with guns????

Nineteen police officers were massed outside the Uvalde classroom where a gunman was, but they were stopped from trying to break through the locked door by an incident commander who believed no more lives were at risk. Frantic 911 calls from children inside, however, proved that decision was a mistake, the state's top law officer said Friday.

"With the benefit of hindsight, from where I'm sitting now, of course it was not the right decision. It was the wrong decision, period," said Steve McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

The gunman entered the school at 11:33 a.m. Tuesday, but officers did not enter the classroom where the shooter was holed up and kill him until 12:50 p.m., McCraw said. During that time, multiple 911 calls came in from students inside the classrooms, McCraw said. During the calls, the students said they were alive and asked for police to enter to help, McCraw added. (usatoday)
Yeah…

their motto “to serve and protect,” 🤔 their actions, (in this incident) far from it!

NOT a single (protect & serve) in the bunch.

(Whats being reported) Over an hour later, (after the perp., entered the school & began shooting) “law enforcement” FINALLY resolves the situation.

Sad and DESPICABLE !

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah…

their motto “to serve and protect,” 🤔 their actions, (in this incident) far from it!

NOT a single (protect & serve) in the bunch.

(Whats being reported) Over an hour later, (after the perp., entered the school & began shooting) “law enforcement” FINALLY resolves the situation.

Sad and DESPICABLE !
The officers who resolved the issue were border patrol, at least by my understanding.

TroyInception

Jul 4, 2020
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Five minutes ago, conservatives were accusing teachers of being demented sex perverts trying to groom their children.<br><br>Now they want them armed while teaching. <a href="https://t.co/hqg9tEPNpU">https://t.co/hqg9tEPNpU</a></p>&mdash; Bradley P. Moss (@BradMossEsq) <a href="">May 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Once again: Bat sh*t crazy woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.