Uvalde School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I’ve seen a few reports saying that this was not verified and may not be true. But I haven’t been able to find confirmation one way or the other.
The questions I have are “how did she find a way in that police didn’t have sealed off?”, and “how did she find her way back In without detection!”…
And why not remove more than just her kids??

Reactions: DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
The questions I have are “how did she find a way in that police didn’t have sealed off?”, and “how did she find her way back In without detection!”…
And why not remove more than just her kids??
That’s why think the story might not be true. It’s a stretch to think that she managed to sneak past the police and into an area that was being watched very closely from every angle, do it a second time, and retrieve only her children, leaving the rest behind.

Reactions: Pudly76

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Ah, yes --- gotta love these totally normal performances of love for the "constitution:" And what better way to celebrate the true spirit of the birth and the resurrection of our Lord, amirite? Troyinception makes a cameo in the last one.

View attachment 198733View attachment 198734View attachment 198735View attachment 198736View attachment 198738View attachment 198739View attachment 198740
I’d tell the couple in the picture above… “That’s a good start!”

ALL perfectly LEGAL, and NOTHING shocking to see here.

There are MILLIONS of Americans, who have the same quantity of weapons.

NEWS FLASH:

If you live in the same neighborhood (as the couple) in the last picture, more than likely, their like minded neighbors, ALSO have a “stash” of a similar quantity. Know this... you live in a SAFE, desirable, upper middle class, city and neighborhood. Where there isn’t a need, for the local “popo” LE to patrol your streets at night. We don’t depend on the police, for safety. The police are really good at arriving at the crime scene, ready to write a report (of the events) which already took place.

FYI: I know my neighbors and they know me…

Together we have at least that many, (in the picture above) located in the two streets, surrounding my house. Far MORE than any typical street in Chicago or ”south central” LA.

The difference is… (so far) NO EVIL people live in my neighborhood, the weapons, amount of stored ammo in magazines DON’T matter.

We plan on keeping our neighborhood just like that…. SAFE!

If you don‘t share the same viewpoints… DON’T move into our community!

Last edited:
Reactions: fansincemckay

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
If you are a Marxist, by definition, you do not believe in evil. There is no room for God in Marxism.
Thus, we have the forum Marxists spewing the lie that it is all about eliminating guns in the USA.
They do not believe that government could turn to evil against its own citizens though history is replete with examples of Marxist based governments killing its citizens.

If you are a Conservative, you likely do believe there are principalities of righteousness and evil.
Firearms are tools but individuals are responsible for their actions.

Of course this is a broad brush presupposition.

I have no use for Marxists in American society.
They have no good purpose and are not mislead.
They made their choices and in due time will have to account for their actions.
WELL STATED! NAILED IT!

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
That’s why think the story might not be true. It’s a stretch to think that she managed to sneak past the police and into an area that was being watched very closely from every angle, do it a second time, and retrieve only her children, leaving the rest behind.
Not really…

if you are (a parent of a child in the school) detained, then handcuffed, after which you promised (the crowd control, standing around “kited up” “tactical cool” looking LE) to calm down. I can completely understand, and believe, many parents would do the very same thing.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Not really…

if you are (a parent of a child in the school) detained, then handcuffed, after which you promised (the crowd control, standing around “kited up” “tactical cool” looking LE) to calm down. I can completely understand, and believe, many parents would do the very same thing.
I’d believe they’d try it, just don’t get how she’d gotten past them twice, and why no other children came out with her. It doesn’t make sense.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Not really…

I’m not questioning that aspect of it, as most parents would risk their lives if their children are in danger. I know I would. I just don’t think she could have pulled it off in the manner described in the media report that I heard. But I’m just going off of the media report, and I could be wrong.

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
Spoken like a true liberal democrat.

News Flash: joe biden was senile, way before the 2020 election, yet you STILL voted for him… ONLY because he has a “D” behind his last name.

ALL common sense voters, would have known… his 50 years of being a political fraud, and would NEVER have voted for him to run America on its current direction.

”Don't underestimate joe's ability to (expletive) things up” - obama

Good thing you never blame Biden for everything wrong in the world. Come on dude
How can any clear-thinking individual not blame Biden for a lot of our problems? And there are problems.

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
As we know there are those gun control zealots who believe that private citizens should not own guns, because guns are the sole reason for the mass killings. They are not interested in hearing that the problem is evil and/or crazy people, and if they want to kill, they will. They scoff at reasonable folks who say guns don't kill people, people kill people. Here's a question to ask those who strictly focus on guns. Given the choice, would these people feel safer walking down the street where they live if there were unarmed crazy angry people on the sidewalk or if that same sidewalk was deserted with only stationary racks of AR-15's. Answers of "neither" would not be allowed.

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
"Little angels my heart goes out to ur families…Never thought I would live in A society a “Christian Society” where they would let little children die over and over again and still not change any laws…if the people in this country are leaders and so-called Christians…if they are going to heaven…I’LL PASS!!!!!" #thedevilisbusy

Jamie Foxx

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
The locals did. Don’t get the whole “state blame” you’re trying project. Sorta like I’m not sure what type weapons you’re trying to ban.
SMH at that poster exhibiting schadenfreude over this tragedy where children were killed. Who does that...feeling "good" that "Texas" screwed up? So bizarre from the party of feels.

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
II’d tell the couple in the picture above… “That’s a good start!”

ALL perfectly LEGAL, and NOTHING shocking to see here.

There are MILLIONS of Americans, who have the same quantity of weapons.

NEWS FLASH:

If you live in the same neighborhood (as the couple) in the last picture, more than likely, their like minded neighbors, ALSO have a “stash” of a similar quantity. Know this... you live in a SAFE, desirable, upper middle class, city and neighborhood. Where there isn’t a need, for the local “popo” LE to patrol your streets at night. We don’t depend on the police, for safety. The police are really good at arriving at the crime scene, ready to write a report (of the events) which already took place.

FYI: I know my neighbors and they know me…

Together we have at least that many, (in the picture above) located in the two streets, surrounding my house. Far MORE than any typical street in Chicago or ”south central” LA.

The difference is… (so far) NO EVIL people live in my neighborhood, the weapons, amount of stored ammo in magazines DON’T matter.

We plan on keeping our neighborhood just like that…. SAFE!

If you don‘t share the same viewpoints… DON’T move into our community!
Absolutely pathetic!! There is no problem having a gun or guns for protection. The problem is when guns become your identity and you pass that along to your young kids. When all of your pictures and clothing represent guns....there is a problem!

Last edited:
Reactions: aimeedee

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
As we know there are those gun control zealots who believe that private citizens should not own guns, because guns are the sole reason for the mass killings. They are not interested in hearing that the problem is evil and/or crazy people,

Guns have been here for a very long time. And while there were mass shootings in the past, they seemed to be more rare back then. So why the rise in mass shootings?

Why isn’t anyone talking about the decline of moral and family values, and the decreasing value put on life in society? And what about the breakdown and attacks on the nuclear family, which looks to be the most prominent causative factor in this shooting?

Gun control is a band aid, and an pretty ineffective one at that. The core issues are much deeper than that, but politics and “feelings” always get in the way of public discourse.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Absolutely pathetic!! There is no problem having a gun or guns for protection. The problem is when guns become your identity and you pass that along to your young kids. When all of your pictures and clothing represent guns....there is a problem!
What is the problem exactly? If they are law-abiding citizens, why does it matter what you think their "identity" is?

Just how many gun pictures or shirts should one be allowed to have? Should we pass legislation to enforce the correct number? Sheesh.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Hey liberal democrat…

Apply your theory evenly… Go lump (some of us) USC Football fans / alumni, into that very same category.

Until an EVIL action is taken, WHO ARE YOU TO DESIDE WHAT IS, OR ISN’T, PATHETIC?

BOTH ARE PROTECTED FREE SPEECH. You might like it, It might NOT be what you are interested in...

America was founded on protecting its citizens from an over bearing autocratic ruler.

KEEP your “nose” out of my business, bedroom and whatever else is lawful.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Guns have been here for a very long time. And while there were mass shootings in the past, they seemed to be more rare back then. So why the rise in mass shootings?

Why isn’t anyone talking about the decline of moral and family values, and the decreasing value put on life in society? And what about the breakdown and attacks on the nuclear family, which looks to be the most prominent causative factor in this shooting?

Gun control is a band aid, and an pretty ineffective one at that. The core issues are much deeper than that, but politics and “feelings” always get in the way of public discourse.
I would add poverty, a lack of purpose, violent role modeling, and a society that is becoming permanently dependent on a corrupt government for everything.

Abortion is birth control. Military and vets are mere fodder for political elites. Prosecutors don't prosecute. Illegals have better access to $$ and support than citizens. Kids were basically locked up for 2.5 years and are killing themselves but fentanyl still floods in through the border. Patients with covid were sent to retirement homes. Welfare rewards single parenthood. Me-first parents think they can have it all.

But yeah...guns.🙄

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
What is the problem exactly? If they are law-abiding citizens, why does it matter what you think their "identity" is?

Just how many gun pictures or shirts should one be allowed to have? Should we pass legislation to enforce the correct number? Sheesh.
Of course they have the right, but what is the message? What culture are you perpetuating?? Yep, seems perfectly normal for a Christmas card. Is this family that insecure?? It's a joke!

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
Hey liberal democrat…

Apply your theory evenly… Go lump (some of us) USC Football fans / alumni, into that very same category.

Until an EVIL action is taken, WHO ARE YOU TO DESIDE WHAT IS, OR ISN’T, PATHETIC?

BOTH ARE PROTECTED FREE SPEECH. You might like it, It might NOT be what you are interested in...

America was founded on protecting its citizens from an over bearing autocratic ruler.

KEEP your “nose” out of my business, bedroom and whatever else is lawful.
Hey redneck,

It being pathetic is my opinion and is me exercising my free speech. It's embarrassing if guns are your identity....again, my opinion. It has just as much validity as yours. Save the "How America was founded" speech....insulting.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Please, there was a time when guns had a place. Hunting, target shooting, a kid with a 22. Then the NRA elevated guns into this macho patriotic constitution thing. Its all about culture at this point. And they got it wrong, so now we shoot 4th graders and make excuses.

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Please, there was a time when guns had a place. Hunting, target shooting, a kid with a 22. Then the NRA elevated guns into this macho patriotic constitution thing. Its all about culture at this point. And they got it wrong, so now we shoot 4th graders and make excuses.
Was the Uvalde shooter a member of the NRA? How about the shooter in Buffalo? How about those Columbine guys?
Can you even name a mass shooter who was a member of the NRA?

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Hey redneck,

It being pathetic is my opinion and is me exercising my free speech. It's embarrassing if guns are your identity....again, my opinion. It has just as much validity as yours. Save the "How America was founded" speech....insulting.
The same IDIOTS who think people who can’t afford $6 gas, should go out and purchase a $75,000 Tesla, are the same ones, who think we can eliminate EVIL if we passed, just one more law.

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
Was the Uvalde shooter a member of the NRA? How about the shooter in Buffalo? How about those Columbine guys?
Can you even name a mass shooter who was a member of the NRA?

The same IDIOTS who think people who can’t afford $6 gas, should go out and purchase a $75,000 Tesla, are the same ones, who think we can eliminate EVIL if we passed, just one more law.
Everything is perfect, let's do nothing,I get it.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Of course they have the right, but what is the message? What culture are you perpetuating?? Yep, seems perfectly normal for a Christmas card. Is this family that insecure?? It's a joke!
My father in law got me a cartridge in a bare tree once..

sorry.

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Everything is perfect, let's do nothing,I get it.
No. It’s actually worse, and that’s the problem.

I do not agree with everything stated below, (promoting one religion over another) however, morality in society, (since the 1950’s) has drastically changed.

Going back to what worked in the past, could very well, be the ANSWER.

0209B252-DA7B-4520-90E2-BC0A92922844.jpeg

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
When did school shootings become a thing? I’m wondering why? We’ve had semiautomatic weapons for a while. We’ve had pistols for even longer, why is it such a recent phenomenon?

• Sad

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
When did school shootings become a thing? I’m wondering why? We’ve had semiautomatic weapons for a while. We’ve had pistols for even longer, why is it such a recent phenomenon?
A better question is why it’s pretty much exclusive to this country ?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
No, the better question is when it started and why it persists. There is something terribly amiss and the gun isn’t the answer. Guns have been around (6 shooters and more) for hundred+ years and this is a recent issue.

WhtHorse

Aug 24, 2017
No, the better question is when it started and why it persists. There is something terribly amiss and the gun isn’t the answer. Guns have been around (6 shooters and more) for hundred+ years and this is a recent issue.
Honest question. Is the gun culture in this country a sense of pride for you? Does it enhance the country and make it a better place. Sincere question!?

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Honest question. Is the gun culture in this country a sense of pride for you? Does it enhance the country and make it a better place. Sincere question!?
So we should only allow "cultures" that enhance the country or make it a better place? Should we have a culture czar for enforcement?

• Haha

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

I’ll take this…

Individual citizen FREEDOM.

NO where else in this world… do, communists, dictators, and autocratic “leaders” ALLOW their people, (NOT Citizens) individual freedom.

Our fore fathers understood these rights were given to humans, by God, NOT provided by governments.

Living here in America, you should have already known the answer, with no need to ask.

fansincemckay

Dec 4, 2018
Hey redneck,

Calm down inbred jed.Your opinion is irrelevant.

fansincemckay

Dec 4, 2018
Does being a whiny cuck make things better? dude you are a **** stirring clown.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
So we should only allow "cultures" that enhance the country or make it a better place? Should we have a culture czar for enforcement?
No. Make the change individually.

Affect change in the community you live and work in.

When enough individuals believe and act in the same way, change for the better will occur.

Until then, relying on government to make effective change, has shown EVERYTHING government touches, it screws it up. (From the Post Office, IRS, FBI, Boarder Partol, and even the military)

It’s NOT in the benefit of government, to EVER fix the problems of society. It this occurred, our politicians would strive to be in “public service” for their entire adult life.

It’s ALL about being in POWER (over the rest of its citizens) which is the problem.

Convince me I’m wrong, change my mind.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.