Venables defense…

BehindSunset

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe these clowns will finally stop flooding SC message board with their garbage. Never seen such a bitter butt hurt bunch of b!tches

dblwall

Aug 24, 2017
The meltdowns on some of the Choklahoma boards is epic. Like the 2004 beatdown,
Maybe these clowns will finally stop flooding SC message board with their garbage. Never seen such a bitter butt hurt bunch of b!tches
You can't believe the meltdowns on the choklahoma boards. Still blaming CLR

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018

Their blaming him bc those are still his players lol

209Trojan

Nov 21, 2020

I was having a crappy day but lurking on the OU boards brought on a few chuckles. Some are packing in the season already.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
SC wins but so much for being a 25 point favorite
Don’t pay attention to point spreads. Especially after they change coaches. Look at Georgia Tech. Monumental beat downs, fire their coach and beat Pitt yesterday.

Our team is a work in progress, my advice is just be happy with the win. Even if watching the games is sometimes excruciating.

Who's High Pitch?

Sep 13, 2017
Don’t pay attention to point spreads. Especially after they change coaches. Look at Georgia Tech. Monumental beat downs, fire their coach and beat Pitt yesterday.

Our team is a work in progress, my advice is just be happy with the win. Even if watching the games is sometimes excruciating.
Yup. Our first game after firing Helton we laid out wsu with dart, even to the point that some were annoying dart the savior and donte for HC.

Latest posts