VIEWER QUESTIONS FOR "INSIDE THE TROJANS' HUDDLE" TAPING FOR MONDAY, JAN. 31

GregKatz

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 26, 2021
If you have a question(s) for Monday's, Jan. 31, taping of WeAreSC's Inside the Trojans Huddle that our WeAreSC.com panel can answer, please post your question in "reply." Please give us your handle name and your general geographical location. Thanks, GK

AdelitasTJ

Aug 29, 2021
Any rumors about the facility upgrades/location possibilities?
Artem
Donbass, Ukraine

Uppershelf21

Aug 24, 2017
Do you think you guys can get through the show without discussing, or evening mentioning (not once) CW’s name? I say we focus on the team at the time of your taping.

Reactions: J4SC75

SCthe1

Aug 24, 2021
What do you predict SCs 2022 season record to be? Who will they lose to?

Since this will be the final episode before National Signing Day, will Scott Schrader be on to make his predictions? If not, I am sure there will be a feature on how the 2022 class stood as of Signing Day and what holes in the roster remain to be filled through the transfer portal.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
SoCalN8tiv
Bixby Knolls, Long Beach CA

Will the SEC transfer portal players bringing their steroid culture be a benefit to USC or a big problem?

GilbertAZTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
Any last minute predictions for additions to this recruiting class out of the high school ranks just before the second signing period?

bwick

Dec 3, 2021
Man I am tired of the CW drama that said what are the odds that CW xfer to usc is "quietly" announced on national signing day along with a couple of additional signings?

einibobo

Aug 24, 2017
I see we got a qb walk-on. Does that signal we are not getting CW? I think LR needs to put an ultimatum and move on. I feel like we are being held hostage. Fight On!

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017
What is the latest with Josh Conerly? Any other o or d linemen that are getting more interested in USC?

J4SC75

Aug 24, 2017
I see we got a qb walk-on. Does that signal e we are not getting CW? I think LR needs to put an ultimatum and move on. I feel like we are being held hostage. Fight On!
An ultimatum? Please get a life and stop focusing on the decisions of kids. Notice that Riley isn’t saying a word? If anyone should be nervous it would be him.

J4SC75

Aug 24, 2017
If you have a question(s) for Monday's, Jan. 31, taping of WeAreSC's Inside the Trojans Huddle that our WeAreSC.com panel can answer, please post your question in "reply." Please give us your handle name and your general geographical location. Thanks, GK
Katz and crew, comments on Jim Harbaugh interviewing with the Vikings on NSD? How do kids feel who signed with Michigan early? Impact on Conerly’s thought process?

KingoftroyTM

Jan 12, 2022
Just wondering if CW understand that one of the most important traits of a Quarterback is being a leader. I could be wrong, but, it appears he's missing winter workouts with the team. Also, whatever happen to the QB committing early to assist in building the team he will go to war with. As one who played football, baseball and basketball. I can tell you this, there is no "I" in either sport. Even Tom Brady considered to be the greatest of all time played on well coached teams. I have long stop clicking wondering if CW is coming. As a Marine, I have little tolerance for this sort of behavior. FightOn!

Latest posts