We continue to show we are the biggest 17up university in the nation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DustinDawg

If we cant pull a coach away from Boise, Idaho with 2.5 million dollars the we are not going to EVER have a quality coach! We lost our chance to be a big time program by not landing Petersen. I cant wait to see when we announce Dooley as Mississippi St. next 17 up!

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
DustinDawg said:
If we cant pull a coach away from Boise, Idaho with 2.5 million dollars the we are not going to EVER have a quality coach! We lost our chance to be a big time program by not landing Petersen. I cant wait to see when we announce Dooley as Mississippi St. next 17 up!
You really are a +%+#%%+ idiot

3millersandi

Oct 17, 2008
dawgstudent said:
to whip your ***. Just let me know.
Will you be selling tickets? If I buy early enough, can I get front row? I really want to see this. My money's on you.

What the hell's wrong with people??

OEMDawg

Mar 22, 2008
Ya think maybe the South played a part in that too, genius? Petersen has had one college job east of Idaho and that was a one year stint at Pittsburgh. 2.5 million bucks is a lot of money, but I'm sure it's a culture shock for a California guy to pack up and move his family to a region of the country that he's never lived and maybe not even ever set foot in. If he ends up at Auburn in a week or at another SEC in a year or 2, then so be it. But, i'll be content with the geography excuse for now.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Go root for another team like you said you friend does. I'm sure they need some more dumbass fans that switch allegiance every other year. I'm hearing that Bama gives out Honorary degrees if you purchase a season ticket. I'm sure your friend has already got it and has it framed. Or did you have to help him take his LSU tags and stickers off his vehicle and go shop for another teams stuff?

D

DustinDawg

dawgstudent said:

I tell you what +$#%#%++$#%@ I live in Columbus and I can be in Starkville in 20 mins. Just let me know where! Your Smart *** is long Over due for an *** whippin! I got a 1000 that says you dont show!!! ****** *****!!!!!!!!!!!

weblow

Mar 3, 2008
Good stuff. I don't think there is any way that GB is going to settle for Dooley.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
not really but damn, I am just excited we are actually pursuing a coach the caliber of Petersen who would not be a "normal" hire for us.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
DustinDawg said:
dawgstudent said:

I tell you what +$#%#%++$#%@ I live in Columbus and I can be in Starkville in 20 mins. Just let me know where! Your Smart *** is long Over due for an *** whippin! I got a 1000 that says you dont show!!! ****** *****!!!!!!!!!!!
big talk from the dubmass *****.....

D

DustinDawg

All ******** aside: Just let me know when and where! Seroiusly you called me out and Im ready. It will be fun.

LR1400

Oct 22, 2008
Way to have a positive attitude dipshit. Every university gets turned down for various reasons.

Has it even been confirmed we offerred?

D

DustinDawg

I bet your 5ft 4 240 pounds. I will find out who you are and we will see how godfather you are. Yes, that is a threat, and its even a real one!

3millersandi

Oct 17, 2008
DustinDawg said:
dawgstudent said:

you probably just peed down your leg, you don't live in Columbus and you wouldn't show no matter where you're from.

Still say you'd lose.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
DustinDawg said:
I bet your 5ft 4 240 pounds. I will find out who you are and we will see how godfather you are. Yes, that is a threat, and its even a real one!

Will you just shut the hell up? No one is impressed with your little internet bad *** routine. Ooooohhhh someone called you out! Oh no! Must make threats!! Must show I'm a man!! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
DustinDawg said:
Talking **** on a message board...... Ill bet you will bring your brass knuckles too. Most 27 year olds sitting aroung in Columbus have been there and will be there the rest of their lives.

sixpackmafia

Feb 24, 2008
you should ban him for being a message board loser.....not to mention you should ban him for trying to act like he knows something about coaching and college football......christ, what a %%#%%!% idiot....

RonnyAtmosphere

Jun 4, 2007
...now it's your move.

Predictably, many of your buddies are coming to your recuse in this thread.

But you've yet to man-up & respond to Dustin in a vigina-less manner.

Maybe you can give him a hard punch in the stomach by banning him from your toy.

mabtsdawg

Dec 3, 2008
Until he proves different, I'm just glad to see us actually pursue some reasonable candidates for turning a football program around. Peterson, the OC at Oklahoma . . . these are appropriate candidates for our situation. I don't think they would be seriously pursued by LT. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
I think you should meet him immediately. Just let everybody on this board know so we can go watch. I live in Starkville and would love to see it.

D

DustinDawg

RonnyAtmosphere said:
...now it's your move.

Predictably, many of your buddies are coming to your recuse in this thread.

But you've yet to man-up & respond to Dustin in a vigina-less manner.

Maybe you can give him a hard punch in the stomach by banning him from your toy.
Ronny gets it. Finally somebody gets it. Someone that knows this clown just pm me and tell me who he is and I swear to God I wont tell who told me. Cmon I know that there are a bunch of you that know that this guy needs his smart *** whipped.

truthdawg

Oct 5, 2004
try 5'8" 350. Anyway, DS isn't a fighter, I would gladly whoop your *** on the internet for free. I'm 6'7" 250, want some?

Status
Not open for further replies.