WeAreSC.com taking over Spokane!!

Petey Rob

Aug 24, 2017
Just kidding. We will probably just drink beer, eat burgers and argue about the next HC hire.

Marc and I have been discussing meeting up in Spokane tomorrow evening and have decided to have our first meet and greet for the NEW WeAreSC.com.

I believe Erik will also be joining too, but will let him confirm that himself.

We will meet at 24 Taps Burgers & Brews around 7:30 PM.

Please reply here if you'd like to join and I'll reserve a space large enough to accommodate everyone that wants to join.

ScottSchrader

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 21, 2021
Just kidding. We will probably just drink beer, eat burgers and argue about the next HC hire.

Marc and I have been discussing meeting up in Spokane tomorrow evening and have decided to have our first meet and greet for the NEW WeAreSC.com.

Please reply here if you'd like to join and I'll reserve a space large enough to accommodate everyone that wants to join.

Have Fun!! 🙌🏼

MarcKulkin

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Aug 26, 2021

Awesome! ✌️

Thanks, Pete. We arrive around 4:30 tomorrow afternoon and will head over once all settled in at the hotel.

SCthe1

Aug 24, 2021
Marc, who from the WeAreSC staff will be travelling to the Palouse, besides you? Stay wet in the bar and dry in the stadium! Fight on!

Latest posts