WeAreSC Football AND Recruiting Q&A (9/20) - Submit Questions

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Well I guess you are a fan of Harrell’s offense, we have struggled with Oline recruiting for the past 4 years, our run game sucks, what is there to boast about this offense except we beat WSU because of our talent at the skilled positions! Also remember Slovis got hurt in the first quarter and the same could happen to Dart, but go ahead and continue to poke jabs at the OLine recruiting!
Fight On!

Ojaitrojan

Mar 1, 2019
Well I guess you are a fan of Harrell’s offense, we have struggled with Oline recruiting for the past 4 years, our run game sucks, what is there to boast about this offense except we beat WSU because of our talent at the skilled positions! Also remember Slovis got hurt in the first quarter and the same could happen to Dart, but go ahead and continue to poke jabs at the OLine recruiting!
Fight On!
Who said I'm a fan of the offense? It was just obvious you were fishing for something, it was obvious Scott wasn't taking the bait, and I found it funny.

trojan.champ

Aug 24, 2017
Do you know and are allowed to share why USC is not recruiting Christen Miller? Will this impact Mykell Williams?

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Who said I'm a fan of the offense? It was just obvious you were fishing for something, it was obvious Scott wasn't taking the bait, and I found it funny.
And what makes you think I was fishing. I truly just wanted to get his opinion as he is one of the recruiting guys in the know. BLF was always giving input whether right or wrong. Donte is a great recruiter, I was interested to see if he could overcome what both Clay2 and Harrell could not convert. We are always in the game until something better comes along with the oline and I hate seeing top Oline instate prospects going to whoregon!
Fight On!

• Love
Reactions: big_pete

big_pete

Nov 19, 2017
Why do you guys worry about QB recruits? When that class gets on campus USC will have:

3rd year - Dart, Moss
2nd year - Devin Brown

I say lets worry about the OL and DL recruiting....

USC will always have great QBs...
because there's a chance we'll only have 2 QB's on roster next year

Nmartin51

Sep 6, 2021
Is drake London in any kind of concussion protocol? Kid was knocked out on his last touchdown but I feel like I haven’t heard or read anything since

SC2015Lev

Jun 1, 2019
Why does Jalen McKenzie still get snaps? Rewatching the game now, he's just as bad as he was the last two years. Can we cut our losses and put in one of the young guys like Mason Murphy?

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Why does Jalen McKenzie still get snaps? Rewatching the game now, he's just as bad as he was the last two years. Can we cut our losses and put in one of the young guys like Mason Murphy?
Jalen got snaps because Monheim was struggling...

trojan.champ

Aug 24, 2017
Why do you guys worry about QB recruits? When that class gets on campus USC will have:

3rd year - Dart, Moss
2nd year - Devin Brown

I say lets worry about the OL and DL recruiting....

USC will always have great QBs...

The quarterback depth may be an issue. Miller Moss or Jaxson Dart may transfer. On,y one will stay until their third year.

• Haha
Reactions: Trubb

ErikMcKinney

WeAreSC Staff
Staff member
Apr 17, 2018
Is drake London in any kind of concussion protocol? Kid was knocked out on his last touchdown but I feel like I haven’t heard or read anything since
Drake was in full pads and went through warmups on Tuesday. He was nowhere close to a full participant in practice and I wouldn't expect him to go through a full day on Wednesday either. Donte Williams has said a few days off won't hurt London.