What made you come to SixPackSpeak.com?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldawg Junction

Apr 17, 2008
jmbeck said:
I'm waiting to see if ESPN actually throws the cash they should at this. I didn't spend much time on the other schools sites, and I wasn't sure that every SEC school had one. I usually keep up with a few kids that aren't on MSU's radar (friend of a friend, lil' bro of a friend, local kid) and I like being able to follow them on Scout. I'm not sure that the ESPN network will allow for that. Yet.
Actually, ESPN is making a move to make things happen in the coming months. With the new TV contract for the SEC ... well that opens a lot of doors for the SEC ESPN sites. As far as covering the SEC... the TEAM network has Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, South Carolina, Kentucky and Mississippi State. So that just leaves Arkansas and Vanderbilt.

Drop me an email if you would like more information... I'll be glad to share my thoughts.

Thanks,

Wardlaw

Pimp Doggy

Oct 1, 2003
Some of the lemmings over there got mad because I showed my support for the Volleydogs by putting the Amazon Rockstars Jenn Rousy and Nicole Broome in my sig. They felt I sent the wrong message with my username.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Don't remmeber how I found it. Probably just gooled State or something.

But when I found it I knew it was the place for me.

Like every body else ole Gene banned me. Hell, he even banned the word Saddawg. Don't believe me, go over and try to type it in.

How I got banned was Gene was touting a HS QB in Mississippi. This was back in my coaching days. I thought I would help him out by telling him the kid was a good HS QB but he MIGHT be JUCO talent. Ole Gene posted back at me that he was better able to determine that than me.

I posted back that by his picture he probably played a mean skin flute back in the day and wouldn't know a stalk block from a scoop block.I then asked him some general football questions and asked him to answer them.

Immediate bannation.

Hey Gene.... the Coo-Chees say........

<font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5">Stop Looking at Us, Swan!!!</font><font size="3">

Pray I never figure out your IP address.
</font>

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
I was the guy with the creepy Stans avatar for the longest time.

I gotta say I am humbled by your memories. A lot of you seem to have the uncanny ability to actually remember the intricacies of other users personalities and what those users likes and dislikes are. How the hell do yall remember what anyone said 6 days ago, much less 6 years ago?? Holy ****! Do yall keep notes on this **** or something? What is your secret, fish oil? I may be jealous of your male bonds and secretly wish I was in the loop, but the incessant inside jokes and little cute nicknames and remembering what people said and did 6 years ago on an internet message board is slightly homo-erotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.