What the hell happened to this board???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Way to go!
As in which way to go...It's not really mocking biden when it's all true. Here's another video of aimless old joe and clueless Kamala truthfully represented, unedited, un-doctored and unlike the way fake news doctored everything about President Trump. No, just the hard, visual, incontrovertible facts. Zilla boy is being dishonest, as is his usual.

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
As in which way to go...It's not really mocking biden when it's all true. Here's another video of aimless old joe and clueless Kamala truthfully represented, unedited, un-doctored and unlike the way fake news doctored everything about President Trump. No, just the hard, visual, incontrovertible facts. Zilla boy is being dishonest, as is his usual.

I am not a QANON or Deep State paranoid, but these 2, our VEEP and POTUS, are scary in their ignorance.

OTOH, Trump declaring that McConnell must have a “death wish” is also scary dangerous

• Angry
Reactions: shane2020

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Does this sound like a familiar pattern?
Brazil's elections:

Populist Nationalist Candidate Bolsinaro led 48-41
Bolsinaro campaigned to crowds of 500,000 to 1 million people
Globalist Candidate Lulu who didn't campaign using the biden basement strategy flips that and now Brazil is going to a runoff election.
Smart-Matic voting machines being used. Yes, those inferno Dominion machines
Down ballot Bolsinaro made candidates are winning big over Lulu in Lulu's districts. Hmm :unsure: yet Lulu surged? :rolleyes:

Voters calling foul and suspect election fraud with the Venezuelan voting machines that cannot be audited at the center of the controversy. Brazil's military has the authority to recount the votes.

I smell a serious case of election fraud going on. Who needs to campaign when you have the machines? Can it be any more obvious?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Rather myopic in your opinion?
How are US Citizens "winning" in the Biden administration?
You know, "Patriots" that do the heavy lifting to keep this country vital.
Is there one policy, department, or agency that is for the average middle or working class American?
I love the way you guys co-opt the word "patriot." Loosely defined, a patriot is anyone who loves his country and that is just about everyone from all races, creeds, colors and ideologies. Narrowly defined, a patriot is someone who literally fought to defend our country which would eliminate a lot of us -- conservative, moderate and liberal - including Cadet Bone spurs and a lot of MAGA cosplayers.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Soggy says: "Derp, derp, derp, derp, derp."

My post didn't say it amuses us "to mock Biden," it said, "to mock you."

Although action ructionmocking Biden is fun, too, now that you mention it. It's so easy. And to think you people actually brag about having voted for him. Brandon. The racist. "Pedo-Pete." The stupidst man in the Senate. Creepy Joe The gaffe-o-matic. China Xo.

Way to go!
Let me know when my guy is being investigated for trying to steal a Presidential election, loser . Until then , keep posting funny memes, gifs, nicknames or whatever helps you cope with losing the election . Derp derp losers 😆

Reactions: aimeedee

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Does this sound like a familiar pattern?
Brazil's elections:

Populist Nationalist Candidate Bolsinaro led 48-41
Bolsinaro campaigned to crowds of 500,000 to 1 million people
Globalist Candidate Lulu who didn't campaign using the biden basement strategy flips that and now Brazil is going to a runoff election.
Smart-Matic voting machines being used. Yes, those inferno Dominion machines
Down ballot Bolsinaro made candidates are winning big over Lulu in Lulu's districts. Hmm :unsure: yet Lulu surged? :rolleyes:

Voters calling foul and suspect election fraud with the Venezuelan voting machines that cannot be audited at the center of the controversy. Brazil's military has the authority to recount the votes.

I smell a serious case of election fraud going on. Who needs to campaign when you have the machines? Can it be any more obvious?
Time to send in Sydney and The Krakken to solve the case, right n8tiv ? 😃Do the cyberninjas have a South American branch ? 🤣🤣

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Let me know when my guy is being investigated for trying to steal a Presidential election, loser .
Given what we now know about the Russian collusion story and about the Democratic party's partnership with the Administrative State, this comment is off-the-charts ignorant. ...Which is about what we can usually expect from a useless, empty-headed troll-boy like you.

Until then , keep posting funny memes, gifs
Will do.

or whatever helps you cope with losing the election
Yeah, about that... This may come as a surprise to you, but I wasn't running.

Reactions: uscvball

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Kari Lake goes full Trump MAGA on fake news media. Now why can't more Republicans do this?

...or this by MTG. Republicans need fighters like Lake and MTG. I'm so sick of fake republicans full of bluster but on the take from their donors. Hell, even Jim Jordan gets a check from Google to protect big tech. Outrageous :mad:

Last edited:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
what we now know about the Russian collusion story and about the Democratic party's partnership with the Administrative State
Wtf are you talking about now air ? Partnership with the Administrative State. Your conspiracy sh-t is hard to keep up with. Ignorant is believing Trump won the election , as you still do. Keep posting/coping with your loss brother.

Last edited:

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I love the way you guys co-opt the word "patriot." Loosely defined, a patriot is anyone who loves his country and that is just about everyone from all races, creeds, colors and ideologies. Narrowly defined, a patriot is someone who literally fought to defend our country which would eliminate a lot of us -- conservative, moderate and liberal - including Cadet Bone spurs and a lot of MAGA cosplayers.
NO DIFFERENT THAN…

the way “you and your people” attempt to co-opt the word…

“conservative”

😎🖕

Fjb and ALL democrats.

Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Sad really. If he was not such a liar and criminal, I might have some sympathy for the man.
What do you expect…

the dude is a democrat.

It’s in their blood and character to lie and be a criminal.

I’ve NEVER expected anything more from them or their supporters.

847688A5-EF86-4308-A4C9-5526B7E231FF.jpeg

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
So, it turns out Herschel Walker is not only a wife-abuser and a deadbeat dad, but a baby killer, too. But, OK, whatever it takes to "own the libs." ( (Interesting that the abortion is the thing causing a firestorm -- not the fact that he threatened to kill his wife more than once. As if threatening to kill his wife is OK with the pro-lifers.)

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
So, it turns out Herschel Walker is not only a wife-abuser and a deadbeat dad, but a baby killer, too. But, OK, whatever it takes to "own the libs." ( (Interesting that the abortion is the thing causing a firestorm -- not the fact that he threatened to kill his wife more than once. As if threatening to kill his wife is OK with the pro-lifers.)
Yes they can post all these funny jokes about Biden. Does not change the fact Republican candidates are getting smoked in the upcoming elections. What does that tell you. Maga

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
This is for you, soggy:
Yes they can post all these funny jokes about Biden. Does not change the fact Republican candidates are getting smoked in the upcoming elections. What does that tell you.
Um, that the elections are still crooked, and nothing's been fixed?

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Um, that the elections are still crooked, and nothing's been fixed.
All of a sudden, elections have become crooked. As soon as Trump lost.

Take a look back at 2016. Trump was all set to launch his "it's all rigged!" grievance party, to complain that Hillary stole the election. Then amazingly, he won. So obviously the elections in 2016 were ... perfectly legit.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Kari Lake goes full Trump MAGA on fake news media. Now why can't more Republicans do this?
Because many of them can't deliver these lies with a straight face. Kari Lake is batsh#t crazy. It's easy to lie through your teeth when you're not playing with a full deck.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Yes they can post all these funny jokes about Biden. Does not change the fact Republican candidates are getting smoked in the upcoming elections. What does that tell you. Maga
I'm not so sure about them getting smoked. The scary thing is, Walker could still win. What does that tell you?

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
President Trump files $475 million lawsuit against CNN for malicious defamation.

Trump appeals 11th Circuit ruling for DOJ to US Supreme Court regarding the records stolen during the rape of Mar-a-Lago. Bear in mind this appeal doesn't go to the full body of the Court but to Justice Clarence Thomas who oversees the 11th Circuit Court. Now the real game begins. You know when it's big for Trump because the left-wing media goes quiet. Thomas being the strict constitutionalist that he is will preserve the powers of the Executive Office granted by the People of these United States and rule for President Trump, i.e., the Executive Office of the Presidency. We're at the end game. Victory for President Trump is inevitable.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Words matter. Ever since Old Yeller joe biden gave his now infamous and disgustingly divisive Third Reich Red Sermon speech when he labeled Conservative America dangerous extremists, violent crimes that include murder committed by the left against Conservatives have increased. Way to go idiot joe! Damn fool needs to be yanked out of office and tossed in prison.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
BBC's Jeremy Bowen "press" in Ukraine in the "war" zone. Know your source. How brave.

1664930313782.png

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
All of a sudden, elections have become crooked. As soon as Trump lost.

Take a look back at 2016. Trump was all set to launch his "it's all rigged!" grievance party, to complain that Hillary stole the election. Then amazingly, he won. So obviously the elections in 2016 were ... perfectly legit.

Elections have been questioned at least since JFK was elected. You might have heard bitter Hillary claiming the 2016 election was “stolen”. Her word, not mine.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
It's easy to lie through your teeth when you're not playing with a full deck.

Biden appears to be senile. He doesn’t know he’s lying, imo. He looks to be disconnected from reality like my 90 year old mother.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I am not a QANON or Deep State paranoid, but these 2, our VEEP and POTUS, are scary in their ignorance.

OTOH, Trump declaring that McConnell must have a “death wish” is also scary dangerous

I voted for Trump but he can be his own worst enemy sometimes. He doesn’t know when to shut up. What a massive waste of his potential to do good for America. :(

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Wth? Newest Puerto Rican, Jose Bidenez, can't even put his pants on right :eek: How in the hell does someone not know how to put his pants on? His staffers should be fired for not telling him. WOW 😲

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
He's not my guy....I don't vote in Georgia. If I did, I wouldn't be voting for him.
In this case it would be prudent for a Georgia voter to vote Walker considering that Raphael Warnock is a full blown progressive communist killing Georgia and this country. Warnock must be defeated and Walker is the top candidate to defeat him. He was illegally installed into that seat in 2020, getting Warnock out corrects that wrong. Bigger picture at stake. The abortion thing is a ruse.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
So you would vote for Warnock , got it. Thanks
I dont support religious leaders as political figures so, no. There is nothing you "get". Stop trying.

Again....I don't vote in the state of Georgia. Your girl has claimed she is here to "inform" the recruits and their families and make sure they know that she represents all that is good and virtuous about USC. I guess her virtue tour covers players from all over the US. My my.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
They're good with whatever it takes to win the majority, including supporting the dead-beat dad, attempted wife-murderer and baby-killer because "Christian family values" or something.
You are the self-proclaimed expert on Christian family values. How is the view from that pedestal?

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
I dont support religious leaders as political figures so, no. There is nothing you "get". Stop trying.

Again....I don't vote in the state of Georgia. Your girl has claimed she is here to "inform" the recruits and their families and make sure they know that she represents all that is good and virtuous about USC. I guess her virtue tour covers players from all over the US. My my.
Ok, hypothetically if you had to vote in Georgia is it : wife-beater, baby-killer or the Religious guy ? Take your time , tough choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.