What the hell happened to this board???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
I would say an overhaul of all 535 might be helpful, they are useless corporate tools, flockers of sheep, how about 100 moms, 100 accountants, 100 project managers, 100 business CEO's with experience, 100 office managers and 35 common laborers.....
Exactly, more of the salt of the earth rather than the greedy scum stealing America's future from its children.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Why is this allowed in our country? What is this Marxism doing in our society? Schools in some states will let go of their White teachers first when cutbacks come because they're White over the so-called "people of color" teachers because they are minorities? This is pure evil. Who comes up with this stuff to overtly and racially discriminate against fellow Americans because of their ethnicity? This cannot be allowed in America and is clearly a step backwards in our country's development.

DF1982

Jan 10, 2022
Uh no, GarryP was okay with MKJ-OT board that was so named by GarryP himself to honor his friend John Magnus, aka Mahatma Kane Jeeves, Samsson. You are terribly misinformed. These topics you are bellyaching about are rather tame by comparison to the previous OT board. Facts is facts.
What happened to Mahatma Kane Jeeves?????? I used to chat with him back in the day.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Cheney received 73% in the last election, she lost because she does not buy into Trump. But currently the only thing that matters to Republicans is Donald Trump, nothing else. I find it hilarious. You picked a winner
You: Surprised that Hageman won- people from Wyoming must not care about the environment. You "think" people from Wyoming would care about the environment....why move there if not.

Me: Cheney didn't care about the environment. She won. Then she lost.

You: Cheney lost because she didn't buy into Trump.

This is your m.o. You have no idea what you are talking about, when confronted with actual facts, you try to spin something else.

Other facts which seem to have eluded you- Cheney is the one who technically "moved to Wyoming" considering she spent so little time there and only bought a home when considering running for office. Hagerman has spent her life there. BOTH are attorneys. The biggest difference is Hagerman attended law school in Wyoming while Cheney attended the University of Chicago, a leftist production factory.

Cheney won the primary with 73%, and won the general election by 69%. She also voted with Trump over 90% of the time. She got into office on Trump's coattails, and then tried to make a name for herself by going against the party. Now she's out. Boo hoo.

BTW, you were so concerned over the Espionage Act and yet were you aware that Dick Cheney's chief-of-staff, Scooter Libby testified before a grand jury that Cheney had authorized him to disclose classified information to the press regarding intelligence on Iraq's weapons. I don't recall anyone going in to Cheney's house, Dubya's house, or Libby's house. Libby was convicted but not for violating the Espionage Act. And despite Dubya turning a blind eye, it was Trump who pardoned Libby.
, can call the daughter of VP Cheney, who voted with Trump like 93% of the time and was a congressional campaign leader for Trump 2020. can be branded a "RINO,"
She's the daughter of a lying, manipulative con-artist.
aimee said:
(But I have no idea what Cheney's record is on the environment, either.)
Obviously. And according to you, you don't read what I post so you have no idea what deucex was responding to. In other words, you are posting out of ignorance.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Another TDS suffering leftist with a firm grasp of the issues gives remarkable list of Trump's "proveable criminal acts." I am gobsmacked at his extensive list of "proveable criminal acts." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
I would say an overhaul of all 535 might be helpful, they are useless corporate tools, flockers of sheep, how about 100 moms, 100 accountants, 100 project managers, 100 business CEO's with experience, 100 office managers and 35 common laborers.....
My favorite Senator is Rand Paul, an ophthalmologist.
I think you are onto something.
No more career politicians!

Reactions: shane2020

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
No more career politicians!
They're all loaded with big bucks, which makes these America First MAGA candidate successes all the more remarkable because they are being outspent by the establishment candidates by 10-1. For example, Kari Lake spent $3 million in her sweeping victory over her opponent that spent $30 million. Career politicians means career donations by big money corporations, lobbyists, and various special interest groups with deep pockets. Career politicians like joe biden don't represent the people but they do represent their donors and are all about themselves. The system needs an overhaul and the only way to do it is by electing ordinary folks with good business sense and plain old common sense that are not corruptible because they want what's best for America and its future. The incorruptible President Trump showed what can be accomplished when this country puts its People first and delivers on its promises. A new bar has been set for Republican candidates and business as usual is unacceptable by MAGA's America First agenda.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Shrinking the party --- brilliant strategy!
Getting rid of the infiltrators and Quislings - the ones who claim to be conservative but aren't, and the ones who claim to be Republican but then vote for a corrupt, lying, radical leftist dirtbag like Xo Biden - can only be seen as addition through subtraction.

History tells us that voters like candidates with integrity and an apprecation for American values. Clean the dirt out of the party and the voters will come.

Last edited:

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Ron Johnson agrees with you 100%. Top secret documents are just not that big of deal, except if you are Hillary. Its the new normal.
The difference is that the President can declassify, the Secretary of State can't (unless the President permits it). But violating the Espionage Act is hardly the only crime Hillarity committed.

The point, here, isn't whether Trump did or didn't do something wrong. We don't know all the facts, yet, to judge that. The point is whether this serves as a basis for trying Trump. Good luck with that. The President's power is broad and sweeping when it comes to declassifying. The courts have consistently supported that.

Meanwhile, it hasn't escaped people's notice that the Left is jumping the gun, leaking all over the place, pushing the propaganda game, and playing fast and loose with the truth. The memory of the last four times they tried to nail Trump, only to have them blow up in their faces, is still fresh in their memories. Nobody trusts these folks, except for the rabid anti-Trumpers, who are perfectly comfortable suspending their integrity if it has a chance of damaging Trump. As much as people dislike Trump, it seems they dislike scummy little Leftists, less.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Well that’s sad. Had really good insight on everything. Even scolded me once lol and he was right of course.
It will be 8 years next month since he's been gone. Rarely a day goes by I don't think about him, his wit, his kindness. The best friend of my adult life.

dblwall

Aug 24, 2017
I didn't realize who he was years back, but I remember running into him a couple times at a restaurant by our house. His daughter J and mine went to high school together, though she was a year older than mine. When he passed I mentioned him to my daughter and she told that was J's dad.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Cheney received 73% in the last election, she lost because she does not buy into Trump. But currently the only thing that matters to Republicans is Donald Trump, nothing else. I find it hilarious. You picked a winner
She didn’t lose because she does not buy into Trump. She lost because she is/was obsessed with Trump to the neglect of Wyoming, who she was supposed to be serving. Getting Trump was everything, and Wyoming seemed to be an afterthought to her.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
She didn’t lose because she does not buy into Trump.
Cheney's embarrassing beat-down is being called the worst election defeat by an incumbent in over 60 years. With that credential Cheney is mulling over a run for president. My god, talk about being delusional. I think she's delirious. Now she's an afterthought to 'little" Wyoming.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
She didn’t lose because she does not buy into Trump. She lost because she is/was obsessed with Trump to the neglect of Wyoming, who she was supposed to be serving. Getting Trump was everything, and Wyoming seemed to be an afterthought to her.
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Her obsession with Trump seemed to be an actual mental illness. It kept her from doing her job for her constituents.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Her obsession with Trump seemed to be an actual mental illness. It kept her from doing her job for her constituents.
It’s called TDS. It’s where you allow your irrational hatred for one man to override all sense of logic and reason, bringing him down even supercedes the well being of the country, and any means, no matter how dishonest, can be justified to accomplish this.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Awww, looks like the grand jury in Atlanta is a civil grand jury that Rudy Giuliani appeared before and they have no power to indict and no power to refer criminal charges. In fact, they are just a fact finding group putting information into the record. Rudy and his attorney were summoned into the AG's office and it turns out the AG is "big fan" of Rudy and she said it was an honor to meet him. In fact, the AG said she didn't want Rudy to leave without having the opportunity to meet him, which is why she summoned him to her chambers to meet who she calls the greatest "law enforcement" mayor in history. The AG has no involvement with the civil grand jury because it has a toothless special prosecutor to run the jury.

How lovely 😊

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
the AG said she didn't want Rudy to leave without having the opportunity to meet him, which is why she summoned him to her chambers to meet who she calls the greatest "law enforcement" mayor in history.
He was likely the greatest law enforcement DA as well.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
One got crushed so badly that she's having delusions of being Abraham Lincoln and the other one shot his friend in the face...Nice people.
That‘s even leaving out his “warmongering.” Both are; “a piece of work.”

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Judge rules the "entire affidavit should not be sealed" concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago. DOJ will be given until August 25 to submit items for redaction. Release all of it, judge! No redactions! President Trump wants all of it released and so do We the People. The burden of proof is on the DOJ, not Trump, who by law is presumed innocent. " General warrants are not permitted under the US Constitution."

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
It’s called TDS. It’s where you allow your irrational hatred for one man to override all sense of logic and reason, bringing him down even supercedes the well being of the country, and any means, no matter how dishonest, can be justified to accomplish this.
realtds.jpeg

Nahhh...TDS is when people ascribe messianic traits to Dear Leader, make a false idol of him with his likeness or name on clothing, tatoos & merchandise (other than standard campaign merch) and/or engage in violence and threats on behalf of Dear Leader.

Last edited:

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
I don't understand why it's going to take a week to rule on the redactions. That could have been done today. With that in mind I think it's a DOJ ruse for more time to rifle through all of Trump's documents they stole. This way they can gather all the Crossfire Hurricane dirt on Obama, Shillary, Biden and the FBI and hide incriminating evidence that Trump declassified. That's my theory and I think I'm right. Why else would the DOJ break the law and acquire a general warrant that's clearly not permitted by the Constitution? They are on a mission to cover it all up so their treasonous coup to remove Trump will never see the light of day.

Reactions: Trojan JST

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
I don't understand why it's going to take a week to rule on the redactions. That could have been done today. With that in mind I think it's a DOJ ruse for more time to rifle through all of Trump's documents they stole. This way they can gather all the Crossfire Hurricane dirt on Obama, Shillary, Biden and the FBI and hide incriminating evidence that Trump declassified. That's my theory and I think I'm right. Why else would the DOJ break the law and acquire a general warrant that's clearly not permitted by the Constitution? They are on a mission to cover it all up so their treasonous coup to remove Trump will never see the light of day.
Pure gold n8t. So YOU KNOW there’s dirt on Obama, Hilary , Biden in these documents but TRUMP DOES NOT ? He’s had these documents , what over a year and NOTHING FROM DONALD , but only YOU know what’s there. “ I think I’m right “ 🤣🤣 Yea right n8t , like massive fraud will be proven and the election overturned? Zero cred bro. You might want to wait before poppin off

Reactions: aimeedee

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Hopefully, Trump's attorneys file an order to have everything the FBI stole from Mar-a-Lago returned to him and with an apology for invading his home. I believe the legal doc to file is Rule 41G. I believe they will file and win. There's case precedent when it was clarified in 2012 that Obama had sole authority to declassify whatever he wanted at his discretion. The same decision must be applied to President Trump. The President of the United States has certain privileges and those privileges extend to Donald J. Trump, otherwise the message is all presidents have the same privileges except for President Trump. That doesn't hold water, and those three phony charges don't hold water either. Sorry, oh effeminate one, AG Train wreck Garland, but you don't have a legal case. You will be impeached come January '23 along with your befuddled Marxist boss.

Reactions: Wolfpack4SC

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Hopefully, Trump's attorneys file an order to have everything the FBI stole from Mar-a-Lago returned to him and with an apology for invading his home. I believe the legal doc to file is Rule 41G. I believe they will file and win. There's case precedent when it was clarified in 2012 that Obama had sole authority to declassify whatever he wanted at his discretion. The same decision must be applied to President Trump. The President of the United States has certain privileges and those privileges extend to Donald J. Trump, otherwise the message is all presidents have the same privileges except for President Trump. That doesn't hold water, and those three phony charges don't hold water either. Sorry, oh effeminate one, AG Train wreck Garland, but you don't have a legal case. You will be impeached come January '23 along with your befuddled Marxist boss.
Planted evidence by the Clinton crime family

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
"The Free state of Florida is where 'woke' goes to die!"

~Florida Governor Ron DeSantis speaking at Turning Point Action

Last edited:

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
HOLY MOLY! 53% of Americans agree the FBI is the American Gestapo! Only 26% disagree with the People's assessment.

This is bad news for the FBI when it comes time for appropriations in '23. Can you say defund and reorganize?
They blew it with their idiocy by raiding Mar-a-Lago, which will go down as one of the biggest fu*k ups in American history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts