Who has played the best defense against USC commit Zachariah Branch?

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
I say it's his high school coach. Does anyone else think it's a crime how few touches he gets?

trojanart

Apr 17, 2019
A few weeks ago, Bishop Gorman played a high school called Brookwood from Georgia. I watched it on a cable channel. Brookwood featured a 4-star QB named Dylan Lonergan, who has committed to Alabama. Gorman sacked him repeatedly, making Lonergan look like a junior high kid, and won by an amazing score of 70-10.
Zachariah Branch touched the ball just THREE times all game. He caught a sideline pass for about 10-12 yards. Then he caught a TD pass in the end zone. Then he fielded a punt and ran it back for a TD. And that was it. Just those three touches.
I didn't realize, Gift Horse, that these few touches have been a pattern for the season!

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
A few weeks ago, Bishop Gorman played a high school called Brookwood from Georgia. I watched it on a cable channel. Brookwood featured a 4-star QB named Dylan Lonergan, who has committed to Alabama. Gorman sacked him repeatedly, making Lonergan look like a junior high kid, and won by an amazing score of 70-10.
Zachariah Branch touched the ball just THREE times all game. He caught a sideline pass for about 10-12 yards. Then he caught a TD pass in the end zone. Then he fielded a punt and ran it back for a TD. And that was it. Just those three touches.
I didn't realize, Gift Horse, that these few touches have been a pattern for the season!

I saw that game. That's what prompted by post here. They do have a lot of people that can make plays, though.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
No worries, I'm sure Coach Riley will give Z. Branch plenty of touches. That's something USC fans can look forward to seeing. Patience is a virtue. ✌️

Reactions: Canyon.usc

Latest posts