With A Big Emphasis On FWIW, A Bit Of Aranda News...

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
If this happens, I'm doing this in my living room...

dance GIF

SC Homer

Sep 13, 2021
Of course the reason the LSU job may be a no go is because Coach wants to stay put. Weā€™ll find out soon enough. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø D88FA124-4D8E-457F-BE0E-966B99986FE1.jpeg

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
Of course the reason the LSU job may be a no go is because Coach wants to stay put. Weā€™ll find out soon enough. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø View attachment 161779
Standard response.... I mean what else is he going to say? "No, I don't like it here and I don't want to be here!" while on the job? Things are status quo in-season and can quickly change in the off-season.

We'll see how all these job positions fill out in due time, until then, teams like Baylor have another game and a possible Big-12 title to look forward to. So, Aranda better be locked in and in-love with where he's at, at the moment.

Last edited:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
And the beat goes on.

LSU fans are little different than ours in this regard; both are optimistic, hopeful, biased in their assumptions & views on why their opening is more attractive, both have IDā€™d many of the same candidates and both fanbases are totally in the dark about where the respective ADs are in the process of securing a new headcoach.

The biggest difference I see is their fansā€™ clear #1 is Lincoln Riley, Aranda is #2, then Cristobal.

In contrast, our fans probably have something like Aranda, then Fickle, then Campbell. (???)

Unless you believe, as they do, that Riley is going to bail on Oklahoma (I donā€™t), then that puts Aranda at the top of both lists. If Aranda goes anywhere, which is not a given, then someone besides Baylor is gonna be very disappointed.

The fact, however, is all 6 of those candidates already have jobs and all have clearly and repeatedly stated they have no interest in leaving where they are now.

I have no idea how this all ends up but, as we wait to find out, this is all shaping up to a good bit of high drama and fine entertainment.

Bring home the bacon, Bohn, or that may be your a** in the frying pan next. USC fans are in no mood for further disappointment.

THIS hire is Bohnā€™s litmus test. Heā€™ll either get it right and be golden or he wonā€™t.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
And the beat goes on.

LSU fans are little different than ours in this regard; both are optimistic, hopeful, biased in their assumptions & views on why their opening is more attractive, both have IDā€™d many of the same candidates and both fanbases are totally in the dark about where the respective ADs are in the process of securing a new headcoach.

The biggest difference I see is their fansā€™ clear #1 is Lincoln Riley, Aranda is #2, then Cristobal.

In contrast, our fans probably have something like Aranda, then Fickle, then Campbell. (???)

Unless you believe, as they do, that Riley is going to bail on Oklahoma (I donā€™t), then that puts Aranda at the top of both lists. If Aranda goes anywhere, which is not a given, then someone besides Baylor is gonna be very disappointed.

The fact, however, is all 6 of those candidates already have jobs and all have clearly and repeatedly stated they have no interest in leaving where they are now.

I have no idea how this all ends up but, as we wait to find out, this is all shaping up to a good bit of high drama and fine entertainment.

Bring home the bacon, Bohn, or that may be your a** in the frying pan next. USC fans are in no mood for further disappointment.

THIS hire is Bohnā€™s litmus test. Heā€™ll either get it right and be golden or he wonā€™t.
It's what they all say, so until they aren't announced. It's up in the air and LSU is pretty all over the place.

But agreed, this hire will make or break Bohn.

Reactions: Cbomb

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
It's what they all say, so until they aren't announced. It's up in the air and LSU is pretty all over the place.

But agreed, this hire will make or break Bohn.

IMO, no more than we Trojans are also ā€œall over the place.ā€

They (TigerBait) livestream a daily YouTube show on this topic and thereā€™s a clear, consistent and credible message there, but zero leaked ā€œinside informationā€œ, so of course their imaginations are left free to roam wherever they shall.

I see little meaningful difference.