Zach Wilson after taking hits in first game!

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017

It is going to be interesting to see how long it takes Wilson to begin seeing shadows. I am also sure he is wondering how Sam endured getting hit like this game after game. Mentally it takes a toll psychologically! And remember Sam had Gase as his head coach, not Saleh! You know after this admission, teams will continue to put the pressure on Zach! Now Sam is looking like a winner, and to think he was disappointed leaving the Jets!
Fight On Sam!

GoSC27!

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting game 2, 4 interceptions on Sunday, he was asked about seeing Ghosts after encountering Bellichick‘s defense! Darnold looking real good, best move he ever made!
Fight On Sam!

Reactions: Pudly76

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
The Jets problem (1 of several) is trying to find a messiah at QB that's going to cure all that ails them. Draft Darnold 3rd overall, Wilson 2nd overall. Why not build the team slow and trade that 2nd pick for two 2nd Rds/5th Rd and find a journeyman QB to fill the job for a couple yrs while you fill out the trenches?

Instead, you keep dumping top picks on QB's that are destined to fail. This isn't the Colts that drafted Peyton.

The NY limelight, ownership fiascos and a poor team are gonna keep the Jets in the dump. No idea why Saleh didn't insist on trading away the 2nd pick for some OL/DL help.

At least the Jets don't have to deal w/ the Giants being a solid team.

Alvaro Carrillo

Jan 28, 2018
Should have at least acquired a veteran QB to start and let Wilson sit for a while. Some QB's are ready to play like Herbert. But others are not.

Reactions: AMLTrojan

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
The Jets problem (1 of several) is trying to find a messiah at QB that's going to cure all that ails them. Draft Darnold 3rd overall, Wilson 2nd overall. Why not build the team slow and trade that 2nd pick for two 2nd Rds/5th Rd and find a journeyman QB to fill the job for a couple yrs while you fill out the trenches?

Instead, you keep dumping top picks on QB's that are destined to fail. This isn't the Colts that drafted Peyton.

The NY limelight, ownership fiascos and a poor team are gonna keep the Jets in the dump. No idea why Saleh didn't insist on trading away the 2nd pick for some OL/DL help.

At least the Jets don't have to deal w/ the Giants being a solid team.
The Jets have basically been doing that since Namath retired.

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
The Jets have basically been doing that since Namath retired.
I thought Pennington played well for a while, and he wasn't a "messiah" super high pic.

I wonder what could have become of Geno Smith had his teammate not broken his jaw.

Reactions: LDIABootney

sc85sis

Aug 24, 2017
I thought Pennington played well for a while, and he wasn't a "messiah" super high pic.

I wonder what could have become of Geno Smith had his teammate not broken his jaw.
Geno has turned into a good backup to Russell Wilson in Seattle.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017

Richard Todd was good back in the day...Gary Jeter was on that D....

nvargas

Aug 24, 2017
Geno has turned into a good backup to Russell Wilson in Seattle.
They couldn't hang onto Tyrod Taylor any longer, so yeah, Geno makes sense. Russel has been so healthy, Seattle hasn't needed to rely on a backup in a while. Geno seemed solid, for a while. Not sure he had the leadership qualities, but did have the physical tools.

AMLTrojan

Aug 24, 2017

Never liked Geno much. Sanchez also got screwed by lack of supporting talent.

Latest posts