Exciting results from Week 11 games across college football have dramatically shaken up On3’s top 25 quarterback rankings and there’s a new No. 1 with just two weeks remaining in the regular season.
The On3 Impact 300 has been re-analyzed and re-ranked to provide the best picture of the top quarterbacks across the country. The On3 Impact 300 rankings also factor into the calculations for the On3 NIL Valuation.
For the first time this season, North Carolina quarterback Drake Maye sits atop the top 25 QB rankings. In the two-point win over Wake Forest, Maye tossed 31 completions for 448 yards and three touchdowns while adding 71 rushing yards and another TD. The Tar Heels star leads the nation in passing touchdowns this season with 34, coupled with just three interceptions.
After a Week 11 loss to TCU, Texas starter Quinn Ewers fell out of the top 25. He was No. 23 last week. Also dropping was Coastal Carolina‘s Grayson McCall although the Chanticleers won without him against Southern Miss on Saturday. McCall suffered a foot injury in Week 10 that will sideline him until bowl season.
Check out the new top 25 quarterback rankings in the On3 Impact 300 ahead of Week 12.
On3 Impact 300: Top 25 Quarterbacks after Week 11
- Drake Maye, North Carolina (previous rank – 2)
- Caleb Williams, USC (1)
- CJ Stroud, Ohio State (4)
- Bryce Young, Alabama (3)
- Hendon Hooker, Tennessee (5)
- Bo Nix, Oregon (7)
- Max Duggan, TCU (6)
- Michael Penix, Washington (11)
- Stetson Bennett, Georgia (8)
- Clayton Tune, Houston (10)
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA (9)
- Jordan Travis, Florida State (13)
- Jaren Hall, BYU (12)
- Cam Rising, Utah (14)
- Sam Hartman, Wake Forest (16)
- Jake Haener, Fresno State (n/r)
- Tanner Mordecai, SMU (19)
- Jayden Daniels, LSU (17)
- KJ Jefferson, Arkansas (20)
- Dillon Gabriel, Oklahoma (21)
- Will Levis, Kentucky (18)
- Spencer Sanders, Oklahoma State (22)
- JJ McCarthy, Michigan (n/r)
- Will Rogers, Mississippi State (24)
- Jayden de Laura, Arizona (25)