CLEMSON — The kickoff time has been set for what could be the biggest ACC game of the season.
Clemson’s matchup at Pitt on Oct. 23 will begin at 3:30 p.m., the ACC announced on Monday. The game will either be televised by ABC or ESPN.
Pitt is currently 4-1 (1-0) behind star quarterback Kenny Pickett. The senior is fifth nationally in passing yards per game, averaging 346.2.
The Panthers play at Virginia Tech this weekend before hosting Clemson.
The Tigers are currently 3-2 (2-1) and travel to face Syracuse on Friday night.
ACC games, TV info for Oct. 23
- Wake Forest at Army, Noon, CBSSN – previously announced
- UMass at Florida State, Noon, ACC Network
- Syracuse at Virginia Tech, 12:30 p.m., RSN
- Clemson at Pitt, 3:30 p.m., ABC or ESPN – network designation after the games of Oct. 16
- Boston College at Louisville, 4 p.m., ACC Network
- NC State at Miami, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2 or ESPNU – network designation after the games of Oct. 16
Georgia Tech at Virginia, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network