1. 2016 will be an interesting year in pop culture
2. I will still have not seen Hamilton.
3. I will try desperately to go see Hamilton.
4. I won't get to see Adele in concert.
5. I will try desperately to go see Adele.
6. Coldplay will have fewer wardrobe changes than Katy Perry at the Super Bowl
7. Coldplay will play "Yellow" even though it's not appropriate for the Super Bowl venue
8.If the Eagles of Death Metal accompany Coldplay during the Super Bowl it will be ballsy and awesome
9. The Doritos commercial will be your favorite
10. You will wonder, why isn't Taylor Swift the halftime show
11. Taylor Swift will win a Grammy.
12. Alabama Shakes will win a Grammy
13. Taylor Swift will win multiple Grammys.
14. LL Cool J will not be a sensational Grammy host
15. His dimples, however, will be sensational
16. Kim Kardashian will post a scandalous picture
17. Khloe Kardashian will post a scandalous picture
18. Kendall Jenner will post a scandalous picture
19. Kylie Jenner will post a scandalous picture (those were four easy predictions)
20. Donald Trump will make more memorable quotes (speaking of easy predictions)
21. The election will create new catch phrases (some examples from previous years: "lockbox," "hanging chads," and "birthers")
22. Saturday Night Live will benefit from renewed interest in politics
23. Somewhere, somebody is working on their Marco Rubio impersonation
24. Somewhere, somebody is hoping Donald Trump will drop out of the race
25. He'll drop out eventually, right?
26. "If" he drops out of the race, the speech will be amazing
27. Donald Trump will be voted as the winner of Dancing with the Stars 2016 #MakeBallroomDancingGreatAgain
28. Stephen Colbert will continue to make fun of Jeb Bush's "Jeb!" Campaign slogan
29. Stephen Colbert will continue to find his stride on network television
30. America will get to know Trevor Noah better
31. America will get to know John Oliver even better
32. John Oliver will find even more ways for me to be disappointed in America
33. John Oliver will find even more ways for me to be disappointed in America and still have hope
34. Carly Fiorina's American flag pin game will be strong
35. Hilary Clinton's pantsuit game will be even stronger
36. Your Facebook friends will enrage you with all of their posts
37. You will get rid of your Facebook account
38. You will feel so self righteous when you post your last Facebook status
39. You will rejoin to post your "I voted" sticker
40. I will fall for another fake news story on Twitter
41. There will NOT be a Sons of Anarchy movie starring Brad Pitt as Jax's dad
42. Babies will be named after Star Wars characters
43. Nothing will come close to Star Wars:The Force Awakens' opening numbers
44. Not even Kung Fu Panda 3
45. Not even Angry Birds The Movie
46. Not even Zoolander 2
47. Not even Sausage Party
48. Not even Ride Along 2
49. Not even Pete's Dragon
50. None of those movies combined will come close to Star Wars opening weekend numbers
51. I still won't be good at making estimations
52. Approximately 4 million stories will be written about another band member leaving One Direction
53. I will give approximately -4 million cares
54. No one will care about hover boards
55. No one will care about if dresses are blue and white or black and gold
56. No one will care if Christmas coffee cups are not Christmas-y enough
57. There won't be as many songs about calling people on their "cellphone" or answering it by saying "hello."
58. The "man-bun" phenomenon will persist
59. I will give all the cares about Inside Out winning an Oscar (I don't care which one)
60. Leonardo Dicaprio will win an Academy Award
61. I don't feel confident about prediction #60. Leo is trying too hard in The Revenant
62. Chris Rock, the host, will be sure to point out that Leo didn't win
63. Steve Harvey will be a presenter and no one will trust his announcement
64. George Clooney will announce that he has fathered triplets
65. During the summer Olympics, everyone will be sure to point out Michael Phelps' storied past
66. We will all wonder, "where did Ryan Lochte go?"
67. America will fall in love with some adorable gymnast
68. Maybe America will fall in love with fencing? (It could be the curling of the 2016 Olympics)
69. We will all be reminded of Bob Costas' pinkeye
70. Everyone will think their eye feels a little itchy
71. We will all be reminded the 2016 Olympics could have been in Chicago
72. Everyone will think "I could have made the trip to Chicago."
73. We will be reminded that collectively the Brazillians are better looking people than Americans
74. We will all learn about a country we never heard of before
75. The Russians and the Chinese Olympic teams will intimidate me from many miles away
76. For 17 days we will all have some national pride and something to watch
77. HBO will announce that there will be a season three of True Detective to watch
78. We will all try to not get too excited
79. Jon Snow will still be "alive"
80. Somebody will "die" on The Walking Dead
81. The "real" housewives will still be fake
82. Hopefully people will stop saying "Bae"
83. Hopefully people will stop saying "Netflix and Chill"
84. Network TV executives hope the new phrase will be "Network TV and don't fast forward through the commercials"
85. Jessica Huang, from Fresh Off the Boat will help make that happen
86. Every cast member of Empire will help make that happen
87. However, a season two of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Daredevil will ensure that "Netflix and Chill" is still a thing
88. So will Fuller House
89. So will Narcos season two
90. So will Arrested Development season five
91. Transparent will continue to try and do it for Amazon Prime
92. American Crime Story will be like a Serial podcast that you can watch
93. The first season of Serial will be made into a movie or a show
94. I will still think Serial season 1 > Serial season 2
95. I will still think Adnan killed Hae
96. I will still think Adnan is innocent
97. I will think nothing in life is certain
98. I will think there is no way to judge who is guilty and who is innocent
99. There is no way to predict the future
100. These are my predictions for 2016.
If at least 25% of these predictions are correct, it will be a good year.