- Come celebrate with 3,000 fellow CATS fans
- Appearances from former Kentucky players, the University of Kentucky cheerleaders and a few other surprise “special guests”
- Live Bands and DJ appearances
- Food and drink specials, featuring Kentucky Bourbon Ale
- 13,000 sq ft entertainment & sports complex in the heart of Buckhead
- Full audio for Kentucky games
- All other NCAA conference tournament games also shown throughout the weekendWHERE
East Andrews Cafe & Bar in Buckhead, Home of the ATL CATS 56 East Andrews Drive NW, Atlanta, 30305 (404) 869-1132 www.eastandrews.com IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET TO THE GAME COME WATCH IT AT EAST ANDREWS BECAUSE THE POST PARTY WILL BE THERE RIGHT AFTER! Hosted By: ATL CATS, Atlanta UK Alumni Committee, Kentucky Bourbon Ale, East Andres Cafe & Bar ***Admission to both nights of live bands, drink specials and KY celebrities for only $10 (GAME WATCHING IS TOTALLY FREE). The $10 includes admission to Friday's victory celebration and the special East Andrews St Patty's Day party all day Saturday. There will be game watching all day of SEC and other NCAA conference tournament games at Atlanta's UK game watching headquarters.Bands and St Paturday Festival!!! All just $10.00 in advance. Support the Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club by going to http://xorbia.com/tickets/andrewschampionship/ for tickets to the two day event. Enter UK as the promotional code. Capitalize both letters. Proceeds for web linked ticket purchases support local club scholarships and CATS for a Cause.