[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="422"]
Your favorite Cats are making the rounds in the Bluegrass to meet fans and sign autographs, and Dakari, Trey, Karl, and Devin will all be out this weekend. Here's where you can meet them:
- Thursday: Wildcat Wearhouse, Somerset, 6 — 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: Pikeville, Noon-3 pm; Wildcat Wearhouse, Hazard, 6 — 7:30 p.m. (with Karl Towns)
- Saturday: Sheppard’s Fan Shop, London, 6 — 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Elizabethtown Mall, 2 — 3:30 p.m.
Trey Lyles and Dakari Johnson
- Friday: Wildcat Wearhouse, Hazard, 6:00 p.m. — 7:30 p.m. (with Devin Booker)
- Saturday: Deskin Motors, Pikeville, 11:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Wildcats ‘N More, Dry Ridge, 4:00—5:30 p.m.
- Friday: Elizabethtown Mall, 6 — 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Hillbilly Days Appalachian Wireless Booth, 10 a.m. — Noon; Wildcats ‘N More, Dry Ridge, 6 — 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Barleycorns, Cold Spring, Noon — 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Wildcats Sports Apparel, Nicholasville, 6 — 7:30 p.m.
For those asking, Willie starts his signing tour next week, and will be in studio with Matt and Ryan on Monday. Tonight, he'll throw out the first pitch at the Lexington Legends game and will sign autographs ($15 each) in the concourse beforehand from 5:45 - 6:45 p.m. The Harrison Twins will also be at the Sleep Outfitters in Somerset next Wednesday evening to sign autographs and meet fans from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Something tells me Karl Towns and Devin Booker's signing Friday night at the Wildcat Wearhouse in Hazard will be NUTS.