LOTTERY REGISTRATION A single-game lottery will take place for each game. Students should register for the lottery for all games they wish to attend. All lottery registration windows will open beginning Wednesday, September 23. Lotteries will close on Fridays at 2 PM the week prior to the game, with the exception of the South Carolina game, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. The lottery for the Ole Miss game closes on Friday, September 25 at 2 PM, so be sure to sign up quickly after it opens. Students must register for lotteries through the UK Athletics App under the My Tickets (Student) link. They must sign into the UK Athletics App with the email address associated with their UK Athletics student ticket account. Upon sign in to the UK Athletics App, they will see all games listed and be able to select games to register for. They will then be able to complete their lottery registration by following the buy now process. A full view of the process is available through the step-by-step lottery registration guide. Lottery registration does not guarantee tickets to a game. Once a lottery registration window closes, a random draw will be conducted by the UK Ticket Office and approximately 500 winning students will be selected to purchase a pair of tickets for that game. In order to maximize student opportunities to attend games, students who successfully purchase tickets to one game will not be selected as winners for a future game, but will remain in the registration pool. These students may still attend future games by purchasing tickets during the unclaimed tickets window (if available) or as the second ticket of another UK student (roommate/”quaranteammate”/close friend) who purchased tickets. Emails will be sent to all students that have entered the lottery informing them if they were selected as winners or not. View our step-by-step lottery registration guide for additional information on how to complete the lottery process. If a student logs into the UK Athletics App and does not see the option to register for the games, they may not be logged in with the correct email. They may contact the ticket office at [email protected] or (800) 928-2287 with their name and student ID number with questions regarding their account. PURCHASING TICKETS After the lottery process is complete and students have been notified, students selected as winners will have a 24-hour window beginning Monday of game week to go back into their account on the UK Athletics App to purchase a pair of tickets for that game. Tickets will be sold in pairs to allow students to attend games with another UK student (roommate/quaranteammate/close friend). Tickets will be $22 for the pair ($11 each). Once on the UK Athletics App, winning students will see the option to Shop Now that will then take them through the buy process for the tickets. A credit/debit card will be required when purchasing tickets. Students who successfully purchase tickets will be notified of when their ticket barcodes will be available for viewing. Barcodes will be available to view in accounts on the Friday afternoon before the game. At that time, students should save their tickets to their Apple Wallet or Google Pay account for easier entry at Kroger Field. Any tickets that are not purchased after the 24-hour lottery winners window will be made available to all other students who registered for that lottery, based on availability. Students must have registered for the lottery in order to have an opportunity to purchase any remaining tickets. ENTRY AND SEATING
- The student gate at Kroger Field (Gate 1) will open 2 hours prior to kick off each game day. All student tickets must enter through Gate 1.
- Access your student tickets prior to arriving at Kroger Field and save them to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay account for easier entry.
- Since student tickets are sold in pairs this season, students that purchase tickets will need to arrive at the game with the student using their second ticket.
- Students should be sure to have a fully charged phone with their tickets saved, student ID and be wearing their mask upon entry.
- All student tickets will be reserved seating for the 2020 season. Students must sit in their specific assigned seats in order to ensure physical distancing between pairs. Pairs of tickets will be randomly assigned in sections 35-40 in the lower level and sections 201-203 in the 200-level.
- To further promote physical distancing, certain rows will be marked as closed within each section.
- Students will be asked to move if physical distancing guidelines are not being followed.
- Masks are required at all times at Kroger Field, except when sitting down to eat or drink.