- Justin Kretchmer won the high jump with a clearance of 6'10.75"/2.10m.
- Adriana Brown finished 1st in the shot put with a distance of 50'4/15.34m.
- Rebecca Famurewa won the discus with a throw of 205'10''/62.74m and hammer throw with a distance of 177/53.94m.
- Ariah Graham won the 800m with a time of 2:07.21.
- Daje Pugh won the 400m hurdles with a time of 59.06.
- Katy Kunc ran the mile in a time of 4:59.18, good enough for 1st.
- Jasmine Mitchell won the relay in a time of 53.60.
- Leah Nugent won the 100m hurdles in a time of 13.20.
- Keffri Neal won the mile in a time of 4:04.54
- Raymond Dykstra won the javelin throw with a distance of 233'2''/1.08m.
- Dezerea Bryant won the 200m with a time of 22.97, good enough for 5th nationally.
LSU cans head coach Ed Orgeron following win over Florida
Ed Orgeron will finish out the year for the LSU Tigers, but after that, he'll be looking for a new place of employment. According to Ross Dellenger of Sports Illustrated, LSU and Orgeron have reached an agreement that will end his time as head...
Takeaways from the Bat 'Cats final Fall exhibition
At least one Kentucky team picked up a fake victory over the past weekend. The 'Bat Cats were back in action Saturday afternoon at Kentucky Proud park to play their second of two exhibitions during the Fall season. Once again, the 'Cats impressed...
"We don't like losing:" Forecasting a Path to 11 Kentucky Wins
Losing isn't fun. As Kentucky fans, we know that better than most. Most seasons, there are certain games that we have no choice but to pencil in as losses before they're even played, and hope they stay competitive in the rest. However, 2021 is not...
Kentucky native recruits show love for Big Blue Madness
While there’s no doubt the Kentucky women’s basketball team was having fun Friday night, the recruits in the stands seemed to be having an equally good time. Big Blue Madness is a special event. Hence, Kentucky coaches often take every chance they...
Kentucky Football Recruits: How Did They Do This Weekend? — Presented by Kroger
Things didn’t go exactly as planned for Kentucky Football this weekend against Georgia. While Kentucky’s undefeated season came to an end, several commits of the future continued theirs on the high school gridiron this past week. Here’s everything...
Kentucky kicker Matt Ruffolo keeps having his kicks blocked
Kentucky kicker Matt Ruffolo has had his kicks blocked four times this year and twice on Saturday vs. Georgia. Blocked kicks aren't common. However, four of them in one half of the season, and two in just one game, is a statistical anomaly unless...
SEC Roundup: Week 7 brings turnovers, touchdowns and...trash?
Waking up the Sunday after a loss is not near as fun as a win, huh BBN? Anyhow, there was a lot more drama going down in the SEC on Saturday while Kentucky was battling in Athens. Let's talk about it. Auburn at No. 17 Arkansas The Auburn Tigers...
Kentucky's Bye Week Success Under Mark Stoops
If you asked any fan of the Kentucky Wildcats prior to the season what their goal was entering the bye week, most would have responded with 5-2. There would have been more responses for 4-3 than 6-1, as well. However, here we are at 6-1 and a top 15...