Folks, it’s finally here. The Cats will put the Governor’s Cup on the line this Saturday night against the Cards at Papa Murphy’s Cardinal Stadium. Enjoy a heavy helping of Louisville hate the only way KSR knows how. Highlights:
- Levis vs. Cunningham
- Why the second teamers encouraged Freddie.
- Instructions on how to learn to hate UofL.
- Why UofL fans drink trash bag beer.
- Louisville can’t blow a big lead if they never have one.
- How is UK 8-3 with that many turnovers (and injuries)?
- Add Dan Mullen to Mark Stoops’ body count.
The KSR Football Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Justice Dental. Visit one of their two Lexington locations by scheduling an appointment online or by calling (859) 543-0700.