Kentucky Sports Radio was up late at Williams-Brice Stadium after Kentucky Football‘s loss to South Carolina. Nick Roush and Adam Luckett were all hopped up on press box coffee and Finnish techno music as they shared their most disappointing takeaways from the game.
So, tune in to see this new Rapid Reaction following a 17-14 loss for the Wildcats. The “11 Personnel” podcast hosts discuss how Kentucky dropped the ball and where to go next.
More Kentucky News and Views on the KSR YouTube Channel
Kentucky Sports Radio has expanded its coverage of the Wildcats in the most ridiculous manner possible on our YouTube Channel. Here you will be able to find interviews with coaches and players, as well as commentary from the KSR crew. From Rapid Reactions following big events to our lengthy lineup of live shows, subscribe to the KSR YouTube Channel to stay up to date on everything happening around the Big Blue Nation.
- Monday: Mark Stoops Press Conference & Rapid Reaction
- Monday, 8 PM: KSR Football Podcast
- Tuesday evening: Interviews with Liam Coen and the offense
- Tuesday, 8 PM: Sources Say
- Wednesday, 1 PM: Stoops’ comments from the SEC Teleconference
- Wednesday evening: Interviews with Brad White and the defense
- Wednesday, 8 PM: 11 Personnel
- Thursday Afternoon: Pigskin Preview
- Thursday evening: Final comments from Stoops after practice
- Thursday, 8 PM: Point Kentucky, KSR’s new Volleyball Show
- Friday night: Kroger KSR Game of the Week recap, highlights
- Saturday: Postgame Press Conferences, Interviews, Rapid Reaction