Friday night in Rupp Arena was a lot of fun for the Big Blue Nation. Reed Sheppard and Rob Dillingham were absolutely electric off the bench, combining for 45 points. Together, they were 16-of-20 from the field with 14 assists. Sheppard hit seven of eight shots from outside.
Their performances were the main talking point in KSR’s Rapid Reaction from courtside in Rupp Arena after the game. Tonight’s Rapid Reaction celebrated the 34-point victory with late-night takeaways about the win and what’s next on the schedule. If you’re up for it, hit play to hear the recap of Kentucky-Stonehill. Also, hit subscribe and leave a few comments on the video if you like what you see.
More Kentucky News and Views on the KSR YouTube Channel
Kentucky Sports Radio has expanded its coverage of the Wildcats in the most ridiculous manner possible on our YouTube Channel. Here you will be able to find interviews with coaches and players, as well as commentary from the KSR crew. From Rapid Reactions following big events to our lengthy lineup of live shows, subscribe to the KSR YouTube Channel to stay up to date on everything happening around the Big Blue Nation.
- Monday: Mark Stoops Press Conference & Rapid Reaction
- Monday, 8 PM: KSR Football Podcast
- Tuesday evening: Interviews with Liam Coen and the offense
- Tuesday, 8 PM: Sources Say
- Wednesday, 1 PM: Stoops’ comments from the SEC Teleconference
- Wednesday evening: Interviews with Brad White and the defense
- Wednesday, 8 PM: 11 Personnel
- Thursday Afternoon: Pigskin Preview
- Thursday evening: Final comments from Stoops after practice
- Thursday, 8 PM: Point Kentucky, KSR’s new Volleyball Show
- Friday night: Kroger KSR Game of the Week recap, highlights
- Saturday: Postgame Press Conferences, Interviews, Rapid Reaction