Kentucky is 4-0 and has won each game by double-digits. However, that is not the expectation for Week 5. Billy Napier is bringing his second Florida Gators squad to Lexington for a matchup that many believe will be a true toss up contest. Get ready for an SEC football game with stakes.
Head coach Mark Stoops spoke with the media one final time before toe meets leather at Kroger Field. The Wildcats are ready to play some football.
“Been a good week. I like the way our players have prepared. I think they’ve had a greater sense of urgency understanding the little things, the details that it takes to be successful,” Stoops told reporters on Thursday evening. “Guys are excited and its been a solid week.”
The talking is pretty much over. It’s time to go play football. Will Kentucky improve to 5-0 and beat Florida for a third consecutive year? We’ll find out on Saturday afternoon.
More Kentucky News and Views on the KSR YouTube Channel
Kentucky Sports Radio has expanded its coverage of the Wildcats in the most ridiculous manner possible on our YouTube Channel. Here you will be able to find interviews with coaches and players, as well as commentary from the KSR crew. From Rapid Reactions following big events to our lengthy lineup of live shows, subscribe to the KSR YouTube Channel to stay up to date on everything happening around the Big Blue Nation.
- Monday: Mark Stoops Press Conference & Rapid Reaction
- Monday, 8 PM: KSR Football Podcast
- Tuesday evening: Interviews with Liam Coen and the offense
- Tuesday, 8 PM: Sources Say
- Wednesday, 1 PM: Stoops’ comments from the SEC Teleconference
- Wednesday evening: Interviews with Brad White and the defense
- Wednesday, 8 PM: 11 Personnel
- Thursday evening: Final comments from Stoops after practice
- Thursday, 8 PM: Point Kentucky, KSR’s new Volleyball Show
- Friday, Noon: Pigskin Preview
- Friday night: Kroger KSR Game of the Week recap, highlights
- Saturday: Postgame Press Conferences, Interviews, Rapid Reaction