KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 204 of the Sources Say Podcast to break down Kentucky’s 98-74 win over the Bahamas National Select Team and the conclusion of the Wildcats’ four-game stretch in paradise.
Among the highlights:
- Antonio Reeves catches fire from three in the second half
- Sahvir Wheeler leads the charge at point guard with 21 points
- Jacob Toppin shows star potential (again)
- Another double-double for Oscar Tshiebwe
- Kentucky finishes with an average margin of victory of 50 points
- What did the Big Blue Bahamas Tour tell us about the Wildcats?
- Is this truly a national title contender?
You can listen to the episode in its entirety below:
You can find all past and future episodes of the show by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.
KSR is excited to partner with Condado Tacos at The Summit at Fritz Farm for our Bahamas basketball coverage. KSR will be on the scene at Baha Mar Resort as the Kentucky Basketball team plays four games to get an early start preparing for the season. The Bahamas trip won’t be all basketball so follow along for all the fun events at the resort as well.
Stop in to see our friends at Condado to try some of their summer features like the Mango Guacamole or Chicken Bacon Ranch taco. Yum! They’ve also got Happy Hour deals like $6 house margs Monday through Friday from 3-6pm. We love tacos at KSR so the partnership with Condado was perfect to fuel our crew for the big week of Bahamas coverage. Thanks Condado!