Unless you’ve been living under a rock you know the NFL is back and the NBA playoffs are in full swing – which can only mean one thing – it’s WINNING SEASON at MyBookie!
Right now, MyBookie has a $100K Super Contest for only a $10 entry, and they’re giving away $5000 in cash prizes every four weeks. You would be crazy not to invest in your sports knowledge with that kind of potential return on your investment. $10 to win thousands? Sign me up!
You too can sign up at MyBookie – just use the promo code SOURCESSAY
to claim your 100% deposit match, all the way up to $1000. That’s means, if you put a $100 in, they’ll give you another $100 – it’s an easy way to jumpstart your bankroll.
NFL, NBA, and MLB – they’ve got it all on tap and it’s never too late to get started on your WINNING SEASON, exclusively at MyBookie.
KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode 57 of the Sources Say Podcast, where the duo discuss the NCAA approving Olivier Sarr's waiver, waiting on the SEC, Skyy Clark setting a commitment date, Hunter Sallis' decision timeline, and Bryce Hopkins cutting his list to five this weekend.
They start the show talking about Sarr's status and whether this week's news is good or bad regarding his eligibility.
- The NCAA clears Sarr, but the wait continues with the SEC
- Reading the official rules on the matter, do you feel better or worse about the situation?
- Tying in Sarr's situation with college football
The Sources Say crew then dives into the Skyy Clark/Hunter Sallis dynamic and where Kentucky stands with both.
- Clark sets a commitment date. What's the latest?
- Who is the bigger priority?
- Why things are complicated with Clark
- Sallis is No. 6 in the nation for a reason...
- Mixed signals on a decision timeline for Sallis
- How good could a three-guard lineup of Askew, Sallis and Hickman be?
They end the show by discussing Bryce Hopkins' upcoming list cut.
- Will Kentucky be on the list?
- Where is he leaning?
You can listen to the show directly here:
Missed last week’s episode? You can find it, along with all future episodes, by subscribing to the official Sources Say Podcast feed on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.