KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country for episode 122 of the Sources Say Podcast to discuss Shaedon Sharpe’s reported decision to enroll early at Kentucky and what it means for the program this season and next. Is it good news or bad for the Wildcats?
Among the highlights:
- Travis Branham reports Shaedon Sharpe is strongly considering a mid-year enrollment at Kentucky
- Breaking down the details of what that would mean
- How did we get to this point? Why is Sharpe wanting to enroll early?
- Could this mean a none-and-done draft jump for Sharpe?
- Best-case and worst-case scenarios
- What does Kentucky expect to happen?
- How could this help the 2021-22 roster?
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.