KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf for episode 27 of the Sources Say Podcast. This week, the duo of recruiting insiders are joined by 2022 five-star guard and major Kentucky basketball target Skyy Clark to break down his recruitment, his serious interest in Kentucky, and whether or not he plans on reclassifying to the class of 2021.
Among the topics:
- Kentucky is in phenomenal shape early in this recruitment. Why?
- What does he hope to learn during his upcoming visit to Lexington?
- What are the other contenders in his recruitment?
- Just how good can Skyy Clark be at the college level? Does he have top-ten potential?
- Who is Clark off the floor? What do fans need to know about him as a person?
- Clark opens up about his faith and why it's so important to him
- A reclassification is on the table. What are the pros and cons of the decision for him?
- Clark says he's planning on a package deal in college, but the individual he plans on teaming up with is a secret...
After the interview, Pilgrim and Graf discuss some of the top takeaways from the conversation and why we both think Kentucky will land the five-star guard, and it'll likely be in the class of 2021.
To close out the show, the Sources Say crew breaks down Kentucky's road victory against Vanderbilt on Tuesday evening.
A few talking points:
- What happened in that horrible first half?
- Kentucky dominates in the second half. Was it a step in the right direction as we head into the home stretch of the schedule?
- Tyrese Maxey is hitting his stride at the right time
- Why Nick Richards and Immanuel Quickley can be the new PJ Washington and Tyler Herro
- Can EJ Montgomery be the Reid Travis of last year's team?
- Ashton Hagans finishes with a near triple-double after a five-game slump. Is he officially back?
You can subscribe to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here.
Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.