- 1:30 AM - Football - Kentucky v Mississippi State
- 3:30 AM- Men's soccer - Louisville v Kentucky
- 5:30 AM- Men's Basketball - Kentucky v UCLA
- 7:00 AM- Volleyball - Florida v Kentucky
- 8:30 AM- Gymnastics - Alabama v Kentucky
- 10:00 AM - Big Blue Review
- 10:30 AM - The Kentucky Experience - Wildcat Round-table
- 11:00 AM - Women's Basketball - Mississippi State v Kentucky
- 12:30 PM - Softball - Florida v Kentucky
- 2:30 PM - Softball - Texas A&M v Kentucky
- 4:30 PM - Big Blue Review
- 5:00 PM - The Kentucky Experience - Wildcat Round-table
- 5:30 PM - Baseball - NC State v Kentucky
- 7:30 PM - Never Been Done Before - Kentucky Baseball
- 8:00 PM - Football - Louisville v Kentucky
- 10:00 PM - One and Not Done
Matthew Mitchell announces "A Christmas in Kentucky" concert to benefit Fayette Co. schools
Back in the summer, Matthew Mitchell told Kentucky Sports Radio listeners that he planned to use his new free time in retirement to give back to the community. He also told KSR listeners to be on the lookout for new things from the Coach Mitchell...
BBNBA: Davis, Lakers top Spurs in OT
While much of America was watching the World Series last night (go Braves baby), there were some fun goings-on in the BBNBA as well. Anthony Davis and the Lakers rode a late comeback to return to .500, and a pair of former UK teammates faced off in...
Kentucky opens season at No. 11 in USA Today Coaches Poll
The Kentucky men's basketball team will open the season ranked No. 11 overall in the USA Today Coaches Poll after coming in at No. 10 last week in the preseason Associated Press Top 25. Gonzaga comes in ranked No. 1 in the nation,...
Kentucky is aware of challenges Mississippi State can bring
The bye week gave the Kentucky football program some needed time to heal up before beginning a five-week run to end the regular season. The Wildcats stand at 6-1 and have a great shot at finishing the year with a gaudy record. However, a recent...
Wise Words from Luke Fortner can lift UK to a win in Starkville
In Randall Cobb's first start at quarterback, Kentucky blocked a fourth quarter extra point to defeat Mississippi State 14-13. Since that game in November of 2008, the Wildcats have lost five straight games in Starkville. Super Senior Luke Fortner...
Rhyne Howard named preseason AP All-American
Make that three preseason All-American honors for Rhyne Howard. The Kentucky Women's Basketball senior guard earned First-Team All-American recognition from the Associated Press on Tuesday. Howard now holds preseason All-American consideration...
Initial Thoughts on the Duke Blue Devils
We are officially two weeks away. The #9 Kentucky Wildcats will take on the #10 Duke Blue Devils on November 9th at Madison Square Garden. Much of Big Blue Nation is still in football mode thanks to a 6-1 record and #12 national ranking....
Karl-Anthony Towns joins Kevin Hart on "Cold as Balls"
Karl-Anthony Towns has joined Kevin Hart in the ice tub for the season five debut of Cold as Balls on the Laugh Out Loud Network. In the return of the internet's biggest sports talk show -- it has earned over 1.34 billion views to date -- Hart...