2024-2025 WBB Team (2022-present)

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Personally , I think having enough players in the WNBA to almost fill an entire roster should be something to be proud of. We might be the only fanbase that wants to forget our former greats just because they went on to play professionally. I have gone on the UK site from time to time and they remind everyone that they put the most players in the league and they follow them.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
If you don't like my suggestion of let's just keep it about our current and future players, start your own thread. How simple is that?
See, dudes like you make me want to hijack the thread just because. Thanks for starting it, but you don't own a thread especially when it's on a free message board.

Last edited:
Reactions: PFUNK Cock

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
It is a free site and I will be damned if you will determine my fate. How about that
This to say you can't or don't have the ability to start your own thread?

Let me guess the answer "no". When you use foul language to say something, when there are so many beautiful words in our English language, you've already diminished yourself.

Would you like for me to start a thread about WNBA players? Former Gamecocks and others and watch it become the 2nd most responded to thread on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: PFUNK Cock

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Personally , I think having enough players in the WNBA to almost fill an entire roster should be something to be proud of..
Whose saying we're not proud? Again, you missed the point of the original intent which was about the current team and recruiting. The thread has nothing to do with the WNBA, for the 4th time.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Thanks for starting it, but you don't on a thread especially when it's on a free message board.
on? do you mean own? No I don't own the thread, but lets for future reference, stay on topic about our current roster and future lady Gamecocks.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
on? do you mean own? No I don't own the thread, but lets for future reference, stay on topic about our current roster and future lady Gamecocks.
Dude, everyone put up with your annoying behind about Caitlin ClarK. What did she have to do with Gamecock basketball. Nothing. Now, that there is a correlation you want to play board police because other posters are saying things about Clark that you don't want to hear. If you really want to keep it Gamecock sports, I suggest you not mess with me. I don't like two types of people: Bullies and Over-controlling people. You are about to take this thread off the rails. Keep it up. You'll see.

Last edited:

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Dude, everyone put up your annoying behind about Caitlin ClarK. What did she have to do with Gamecock basketball. Nothing. Now, that there is a correlation you want to play board police because other posters are saying things about Clark that you don't want to hear. If you really want to keep it Gamecock sports, I suggest you not mess with me. I don't like two types of people: Bullies and Over-controlling people. You are about to take this thread off the rails. Keep it up. You'll see.
😜

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Whose saying we're not proud? Again, you missed the point of the original intent which was about the current team and recruiting. The thread has nothing to do with the WNBA, for the 4th time.
If a WNBA team has a USC player on it, I will talk about them if I want. You can say it a million times. You keep it up and I will start a daily WNBA report, sort of like Conway Gamecock does with our games during the year. ...and I will put it right on this thread. I like the thread and I don't want to mess it up, but I want to make it clear that I don't like you. Whatever you say trust that I will do the opposite.

Reactions: DarkCock

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023

Let me guess the answer "no". When you use foul language to say something, when there are so many beautiful words in our English language, you've already diminished yourself.

Would you like for me to start a thread about WNBA players? Former Gamecocks and others and watch it become the 2nd most responded to thread on this site.
Ha, all you have to do is create a title and push the "Create a Thread" button. Only someone like you would think they did something important by creating a thread. I think you may be too tone deaf to notice, but I think you hold the title of most disliked OP in the history of Gamecock Central and I have been on these boards for about 25 years.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
but I want to make it clear that I don't like you.
What does liking me or not have to do with me wanting to keep this thread simple? There are threads out there now that you are more than welcome to post on about any of our former players or any non Gamecock player on the WNBA thread that is now out there.

You send personal attacks at me and I just talk about "keeping it simple stupid"😗💋

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Ha, all you have to do is create a title and push the "Create a Thread". Only someone like you would think they did something important by creating a thread. I think you may too tone deaf to notice, but I think you hold the title of most disliked OP in the history of Gamecock Central and I have been on these boards for about 25 years.
Why don't you start a poll and include yourself and everyone who has posted on this site and see who the most hated is. Let me guess, you're a drone and I need to do it for you.

Cockburn

Joined Mar 5, 2000
Jan 19, 2022

Would you like for me to start a thread about WNBA players? Former Gamecocks and others and watch it become the 2nd most responded to thread on this site
dude starts a general thread on a free message board about a successful & popular sports program at our university (& one without its own dedicated board) & acts like he split the atom
IMG_2188.gif

Last edited:

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Why don't you start a poll and include yourself and everyone who has posted on this site and see who the most hated is. Let me guess, you're a drone and I need to do it for you.
In WNBA action today, The Seattle Storm got their first victory of the season over the Washington Mystics 84-75. The Storm were led in scoring by Jewel Loyd with 24 points. Skylar Diggins-Smith added 18. The Mystics attack was spearheaded by Ariel Atkins with 19 points. Sorry guys, but sometimes you have to be an (expletive) to deal with that type of behavior.

Last edited:

PFUNK Cock

Joined Mar 28, 2004 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 17, 2022

I guess you are not familiar with my work 😂😂. Let me go to the Inside forum for Sunday Night Baseball that has been going strong for 7 years now. Without foul language I might add.

The Coast is Clear

Joined Nov 27, 2019 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 25, 2022
The thread when I started it, was about the current team and recruiting. It was to be a simple thread and has certainly gone off the rails at times. I think we should keep it simple.

If anyone wants to talk about A'ja, there is a thread already for that. If you would like to start one about WNBA players, by all means go ahead.

I think keeping it simple is probably the smarter move at this point.
Classic -- "[The thread] has certainly gone off the rails at times." Isn't it a tad ironic that YOU would say that? LMAO.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
What does liking me or not have to do with me wanting to keep this thread simple? There are threads out there now that you are more than welcome to post on about any of our former players or any non Gamecock player on the WNBA thread that is now out there.

You send personal attacks at me and I just talk about "keeping it simple stupid"😗💋
You made racists remarks about coach Staley and I advised you to apologize if you wanted to be treated seriously on the thread. You basically told me to eff off.

You bombarded us with non Gamecock CC worship and doubled and tripled down when asked to stop.

The disrespect you are reaping now for even raising a needed discussion topic, you sowed long ago. It’s your choice to mend fences or yell at the sky.

Goody

Joined Apr 14, 2017
Jan 30, 2022
You made racists remarks about coach Staley and I advised you to apologize if you wanted to be treated seriously on the thread. You basically told me to eff off.

You bombarded us with non Gamecock CC worship and doubled and tripled down when asked to stop.

The disrespect you are reaping now for even raising a needed discussion topic, you sowed long ago. It’s your choice to mend fences or yell at the sky.
Amen Brother Winloseortie!!!

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022

Swimming in delusion, it's a wasted trip baby.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022

@TN-Gamecock
This post encapsulates who you are in so many ways. Clueless, Self Aggrandizing and Ungrateful.

PFUNK has been posting a daily Braves thread for years on TIF. Every game he posts lineups, pitching matchups and all kinds of interesting items. He hosts the in game portion. On a SLOW day he gets a 150 responses. So 150 X 162 = 24,300 posts a year and that’s not counting post season, spring training or hot stove league editions. So annually he traffics at least 30K posts. “Your” thread hit 10K for over 3 years just recently. He works on his thread daily he didn’t just roll the ball out.

PFUNK also thanks those who post on the thread for their contributions. Also if somebody doesn’t show up for a few days, he contacts them to see what’s up. I know this personally and I’m basically a sometimes contributor but mainly a lurker.

He doesn’t brag about his success. He gives this site a service that is valued and loved.

Thank you for starting the GAMECOCK WBB thread, we needed it. But somehow you think you own it. You are not solely responsible for its success. Many hands built and cherish it. Have you ever thanked them? All I ever hear is, “I did this.”

Good luck on your new thread on Gamecocks in the WNBA. Chris Wellbaum is now in his second year of running a weekly column on WNBA gamecock news. It generally has player’s weekly stats, team records, upcoming matchups of note, injury reports and other insightful tidbits. I look forward to your work on adding to that for those who are not on TIF and must get their news on FGF.

Last edited:

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
Good move on Mulkey’s part. Don’t know if Augustus can coach or how many HS girls know who she is. Bringing home a legend can only help IMO.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022

I wasn't going to respond, but I'll take it on...

About Staley, I questioned why, "as long as she's been a coach has there not been more white girls starting for her or even on her teams for that matter" when in the last decade or so there have been many white All American's. It was in the form of a question, not me stating that she is racist. The other point she kept driving was she wanted to see people who look like her every time there was a position or opening. I was just saying the same thing with our team. I would like to see more white girls on our team. That is all.

As far as bombarded with Caitlin Clark on Gamecock Central. She was inching towards the all-time scoring record along with the 2 dozen or so records that she has broken during her tenure at IOWA. It was done to create some drama in that I thought the final game would end up being Carolina and IOWA. She was bringing eyeballs to the sport which was/is a good thing. No one else on the planet could've done what she did in getting those eyeballs and ticket sales.

I have no disrespect except for people who use foul language to make a point. As I said, if you're making a point and you use foul language, your point is mute in my book. If you are trying to make a case/argument, you've already lost when you use foul language.

I've said before, there are about a dozen or so that try to gang up on me and that is fine due to the fact that I am on a lot of the threads and I don't see the gang of a dozen on anywhere but just this particular thread (well except for 1 or 2).

And lastly, I will never apologize for anything I've written as it is my truth. Love it or hate it, I am unapologetically me!!! Go Carolina!!

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022

About Staley, I questioned why, "as long as she's been a coach has there not been more white girls starting for her or even on her teams for that matter" when in the last decade or so there have been many white All American's. It was in the form of a question, not me stating that she is racist. The other point she kept driving was she wanted to see people who look like her every time there was a position or opening. I was just saying the same thing with our team. I would like to see more white girls on our team. That is all.

As far as bombarded with Caitlin Clark on Gamecock Central. She was inching towards the all-time scoring record along with the 2 dozen or so records that she has broken during her tenure at IOWA. It was done to create some drama in that I thought the final game would end up being Carolina and IOWA. She was bringing eyeballs to the sport which was/is a good thing. No one else on the planet could've done what she did in getting those eyeballs and ticket sales.

I have no disrespect except for people who use foul language to make a point. As I said, if you're making a point and you use foul language, your point is mute in my book. If you are trying to make a case/argument, you've already lost when you use foul language.

I've said before, there are about a dozen or so that try to gang up on me and that is fine due to the fact that I am on a lot of the threads and I don't see the gang of a dozen on anywhere but just this particular thread (well except for 1 or 2).

And lastly, I will never apologize for anything I've written as it is my truth. Love it or hate it, I am unapologetically me!!! Go Carolina!!
Receipts have been provided for what you said and i am sure they will be provided again. Your CC obssesion was hand in hand with your Staley comments.
To never apologize is a sign of a small and insecure person, generally also a bully.

“o wad some pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!”

good luck on your new thread

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022

Your racist remarks were much more pronounced than you try to let on, in spite of the written words on your behalf still being there for all to see. I was the first to call you out on them and then I dropped the issue so as not to feed your ignorance further. You cannot spin it or whitewash it after the fact.

Btw, there are many WBB programs that primarily play and recruit majority white players, where was your discussion on these teams? You were silent there and chose to only attack Coach Staley. Meanwhile, your beloved Iowa Hawkeyes were and always have been 90% white, did I miss your equally critical thoughts on Lisa Bluder’s recruiting? I did not.

Last edited:

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022
Receipts have been provided for what you said and i am sure they will be provided again. Your CC obssesion was hand in hand with your Staley comments.
To never apologize is a sign of a small and insecure person, generally also a bully.

“o wad some pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!”

good luck on your new thread
I can assure you any “new thread” this guy starts will die on the vine now that everyone knows his true colors. He was spilling the same racial BS about CDS on other sites as well. He has made his bed. It’s time for this site to dedicate a true sub section to SC WBB and it will happen here or elsewhere. I sent messages to the bosses here five years ago about this subject, they were not ready then to dedicate such to WBB but I am sure that has changed.

YankeeRooster

Nov 29, 2022

OK, do it and watch the inevitable, not what your egotistical self thinks btw. But by all means, go for it hoss.

Reactions: Goody

Gamekem

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Feb 1, 2022
I was so conflicted on who to pull for!!!! My heart wanted Boston to get her first win but Ty coming on strong at the end was so exciting!
Same, I feel so bad for Aliyah who said earlier today she deleted all social media due to all the hate she received. I'm glad she had the confidence to take the shot and it was the right move but she rushed it. As for Ty she's been coming in clutch in late games. If it wasn't for Ty the Fever run away with it

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Clark's technical costs Indiana the game. She needs to compose herself better. But nice game for Ty Harris back in her home state.
She had a 3 punch combo of mistakes on that play. She gets stripped, makes a take foul when she was back on defense, and gets the technical.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkCock