Mississippi State
Missouri
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Vanderbilt

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Think I would have rather seen us go to Texas (the state) once every year instead of twice every other year. Bad call imo having aTm and Texas at home in the same year. Strange too that they're doing that to us for all the states with multiple teams. We should be going to the state of Alabama and Tenn every year but Aub and Bama are both at home and Tenn and Vandy are both away. Weird. And it would be that way for the Mississippi teams as well if we didn't play one of the home and away in one year. You would think going to all these states every other year instead of every year would make them a little more difficult to recruit in... unless this is happening to everyone. I highly doubt it tho.

Reactions: RUMMENIGGE

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
Looks like Tennessee was dropped as permanent opponent but Georgia and Mississippi State stay as permanent opponent. Play the Gators twice this upcoming season.

Hope the Auburn and Alabama game is on a Saturday instead of midweek game so there can be max fan participation at the Colonial Life Arena. NEED TO STICK TO AUBURN AND AUBURN CAN STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

muscleknight

Jan 20, 2022
I don't hold any ill will towards Bruce Pearl. We could have had him as our coach but passed on him. AU wanted to win so they snapped him up.

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
I don't hold any ill will towards Bruce Pearl. We could have had him as our coach but passed on him. AU wanted to win so they snapped him up.
The way Pearl allows Baker Mazara to play that kind of game is poor sportsmanship. At least Coach Paris apologizes when South Carolina players play unnecessary or excessive fouls (2023 Davis against Gators and 2024 Davis against Mississippi). I am willing the bet that the rest of the SEC along with Greg Sankey were glad that Yale beat Auburn.

Latest posts