Hey Gumps

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for your Friday night starter. I guess that even things from the E Ricks switch. Haha, who am I kidding, Ricks sucked. It’s not close to even. Thanks again. I’ll send a post card from Omaha.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for your Friday night starter. I guess that even things from the E Ricks switch. Haha, who am I kidding, Ricks sucked. It’s not close to even. Thanks again. I’ll send a post card from Omaha.
Weird vacation home but you’re welcome!

Reactions: Man_A_War

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Thank you, I guess Bama is still the winner though. The Superdome and Death Valley are both owned by Bama and practically Tuscaloosa West
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your lease is over. BK isn’t “please bend me over” Miles.
This season will tell a lot. He definitely exceeded expectations in the first year. He’d better not get “bent over” in Tuscaloosa like Saban has done to him several times before or the Bayou will turn on him.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
This season will tell a lot. He definitely exceeded expectations in the first year. He’d better not get “bent over” in Tuscaloosa like Saban has done to him several times before or the Bayou will turn on him.
Congrats on the win
fun i win GIF by The Original Donut Shop Coffee

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
Anytime you can get seconds from Daddy, you should thank us.

jordan86rtr

Aug 15, 2022
You still got those Omaha tickets since you won't be needing them this year?

Reactions: P3sty Pupil