I now know what it must feel like to be the child of divorced parents.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I visit this board and the other one, see the fond and familiar names of PSU fan siblings, but don't know which parent to go live with

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Honestly, I think that you fit in better over there. :D Seriously, it's a more family-friendly type place. More wholesome.
You might be right. Like Carl Spackler's choice between pool vs. pond in Caddyshack, I probably need to opt between a board with rigid, ethically-reinforcing rules to which I can hopefully conform AND / OR a forum that will allow me to express my unique individuality.

A true fork in the existential road of life.

Oct 12, 2021
You might be right. Like Carl Spackler's choice between pool vs. pond in Caddyshack, I probably need to opt between a board with rigid, ethically-reinforcing rules to which I can hopefully conform AND / OR a forum that will allow me to express my unique individuality.

A true fork in the existential road of life.
That reminds me of the spring of 1985 when I was watching the news in Philly - Action News to be precise - on a May evening. Madonna was in town. There were tens if not hundreds of women in the Spectrum parking lot hanging out before the start of the concert. They were all dressed like Madonna. The news interviewer asked one of these young women why she thought that they all dressed that way. Her response, "to express our individuality."

So I say to you, Conform AND express your individuality.

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
That reminds me of the spring of 1985 when I was watching the news in Philly - Action News to be precise - on a May evening. Madonna was in town. There were tens if not hundreds of women in the Spectrum parking lot hanging out before the start of the concert. They were all dressed like Madonna. The news interviewer asked one of these young women why she thought that they all dressed that way. Her response, "to express our individuality."

So I say to you, Conform AND express your individuality.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
I found myself typing bwi out of habit a couple of times today, and decided to see what it was like. It just seems.... different and no longer compelling, similar to the switch from primarily audibles to bwi all those years back.

Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Will the boards there to go premium only? Seems like a lot of Rivals teams/fan sites have a majority of their action on the pay side. I assume the Test Board is going away. Many there don’t see much of a difference so they’re staying for now it seems, but this is an upgrade IMO. I don’t care much for ‘premium content’ so the deciding factor for me is Tom’s involvement, the upgraded forum interface and QOL improvements, and the posters who migrated. If they close the free board, I expect a lot of the holdouts to jump ship.

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Will the boards there to go premium only? Seems like a lot of teams/fan sites have a majority of their action on the pay side. I assume the Test Board is going away. Many there don’t see much of a difference so they’re staying for now it seems, but this is an upgrade IMO. I don’t care much for ‘premium content’ so the deciding factor for me is Tom’s involvement, the upgraded forum interface and QOL improvements, and the posters who migrated. If they close the free board, I expect a lot of the holdouts to jump ship.

And a solid choice for first avatar from you.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Uhhhhhh…..I just found this doing a search for a board member:

Seems like ‘Test Boards’ are a thing on On3….

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
I’d like it a little bigger, but….thanks! ;)
That’s what she said (to you)

Reactions: Midnighter