I've got a great moniker for Starocci

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
Penn Live writer, Jim Carlson, captured a great quote from Starocci after his dominant match over Mekhi Lewis:

“That’s a good feeling, I’m not gonna lie. When you think about wrestling, you want to get pins because that’s the most team points, but when you just take someone’s heart, that’s the best feeling right there. You just take his soul … that’s the most gratifying.” PennLive Article Link: HERE

Gawd F***ing Damn! That was COLD boys!! That quote had a theme to it that was eerily the same as Conan The Barbarian's famous line:

All Hail "Carter The BARBARIAN!"

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Carter is a beast. I honestly think that Bernie T needs to wrestle Carter as much as possible in the practice room. IF Bernie goes hard he’s going to be a National Champion. Should also be lifting and wrestling Brook’s to win in the room. Bernie need’s to be more aggressive against good competition. That’s the best way. Make it happen Coach Cael and staff.

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
Carter is a beast. I honestly think that Bernie T needs to wrestle Carter as much as possible in the practice room. IF Bernie goes hard he’s going to be a National Champion. Should also be lifting and wrestling Brook’s to win in the room. Bernie need’s to be more aggressive against good competition. That’s the best way. Make it happen Coach Cael and staff.
Hilarious when fans prescribe solutions that are standard operations for the team anyway.

Reactions: Spice67 and WV lion

Latest posts