OT: City makes pitch to keep Bears in Chicago | UPDATE: Bears stay in City

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Grew up in the North of the City so a Cubs fan but went to the old Comisky a few times - had to dodge the Rats along the concourses - what an f'ing dump in a shi$$ty area which it still mostly is.
You know how much ball players make, where they vacation, their houses and condos, the locker rooms weren’t fit for their house staff. Completely blew my mind. If Chicago weather was more like DE, we’d still be there, fantastic city

Jackiebrown

Apr 15, 2022
Did you notice the snuck in the Big10 Championship logo in the end zone during the video - Would be a cooler venue than Indy.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they started rotating it here in a few years. Big Ten has thought about both Vegas and LA since the West Coast schools were announced to be joining.

Reactions: LionJim

ChiTownLionPSU

Oct 22, 2021
Let’s hope Populous sets the new standard for college football with their renovation of Beaver Stadium. Here is what their main rival is doing for the Bears, albiet for 4 times the budget. I just hope Beaver Stadium turns out better than aTm which was very well-received by pretty much everyone.

Last edited:

ChiTownLionPSU

Oct 22, 2021
Can you believe the Bears still owe $600 million on the previous update. Almost sounds like the deal at Cal.

Last edited: