Sad news to report. We may soon be losing

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
What’s next? Scones?

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
Not enough emojis for this post. Disgust, hilarity, respect. I’m the sort of guy who’ll try anything but when I tried scrapple I thought I was gonna die. Well played, thanks for the laugh. Now, off to the gym!
I honestly believe there is a segment of the scrapple eating population that eats scrapple just to be able to SAY they eat scrapple.

Its like the Norwegians with lutefisk....very few of them actually like it.....

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I honestly believe there is a segment of the scrapple eating population that eats scrapple just to be able to SAY they eat scrapple.

Its like the Norwegians with lutefisk....very few of them actually like it.....
I can count on one hand the things I hate the taste of. Scrapple and um, nothing else immediately comes to mind. I was so disappointed.

Reactions: PSU87

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Not enough emojis for this post. Disgust, hilarity, respect. I’m the sort of guy who’ll try anything but when I tried scrapple I thought I was gonna die. Well played, thanks for the laugh. Now, off to the gym!
Prefer goetta (scrapple on steroids)

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I can count on one hand the things I hate the taste of. Scrapple and um, nothing else immediately comes to mind. I was so disappointed.
So I guess you won’t be in the scrapple eating contest at the tailgate at the next Maryland away game? 😁

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
So I guess you won’t be in the scrapple eating contest at the tailgate at the next Maryland away game? 😁
If the contest is judged on how quickly it comes back up, I’m the winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobPSU92

Latest posts