“Netflix to broadcast two Christmas NFL games in 2024”

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Why? 60 mins to Philly. 15 minutes to our boat on the peake, 1.5 to beaches, 45 mins to airport, 4k real estate taxes on 700k estate, surrounded by horse farms.

What Middletown are you talking about? Not the one near Harrisburg, right? New Jersey and MD don't make sense either I'm lost here.

The one I'm thinking of is a tight little old *** town next to the HB airport.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Gotta love how the NFL doesn't make enough on its broadcasting rights that it feels it needs to sell games to providers that not all viewers have access to

A central tenet of a capitalistic society is "Stop trying to earn more money."

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Why? 60 mins to Philly. 15 minutes to our boat on the peake, 1.5 to beaches, 45 mins to airport, 4k real estate taxes on 700k estate, surrounded by horse farms.
If something is only worth 700K, it can't be labeled an "estate." That's a starter home in civilization (i.e. any place at all desirable to live). You need to move the decimal to the right at least one decimal if you have property worthy of being called an "estate." Even in Dumpsville.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
If something is only worth 700K, it can't be labeled an "estate." That's a starter home in civilization (i.e. any place at all desirable to live). You need to move the decimal to the right at least one decimal if you have property worthy of being called an "estate." Even in Dumpsville.
Just having fun, chill bro, I’m chatting with my friend lol

Reactions: ODShowtime

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
What Middletown are you talking about? Not the one near Harrisburg, right? New Jersey and MD don't make sense either I'm lost here.

The one I'm thinking of is a tight little old *** town next to the HB airport.

Middletown, DE?

Stuck in Middletown with you… 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
You need acres? Can you make a fire in the woods? Can you dress a deer? Do you eat lunch once a week at wegmans? Do you own a rifle?
know thyself

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
You need acres? Can you make a fire in the woods? Can you dress a deer? Do you eat lunch once a week at wegmans? Do you own a rifle?
know thyself

I want to live way out in the woods away from everyone. I don't want to do much work to keep up the property. Very far from people but also decent food around, and nightlife would be great. Close enough to civilization but I want a bridge somewhere we can blow if needed. Solid water source. Close enough to at least one decent city with major sports and concerts. I know most of this is contradictory which is a problem.

3/5 to your quiz.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
I want to live way out in the woods away from everyone. I don't want to do much work to keep up the property. Very far from people but also decent food around, and nightlife would be great. Close enough to civilization but I want a bridge somewhere we can blow if needed. Solid water source. Close enough to at least one decent city with major sports and concerts. I know most of this is contradictory which is a problem.

3/5 to your quiz.
I’m worried youll die off grid yo

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Moogi may have been rite. Found this on the interweb:

An estate is again a mansion, but is on at least 5 acres, preferably more and usually has a guest house, tennis courts and/or pool with pool house, possibly horse stables and might have its own pond.

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021

3/5 to your quiz.
Coudersport has a McDonalds, almost checks the other boxes, certainly the one about water. You can make the drive to the BJC in two hours for Feaux Breaux Country shows and Kacey Musgraves.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Coudersport has a McDonalds, almost checks the other boxes, certainly the one about water. You can make the drive to the BJC in two hours for Feaux Breaux Country shows and Kacey Musgraves.

Bare minimum need a decent italian pizza/sandwich joint.

Reactions: BobPSU92

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I wonder what Erie is like. It looks cool but it's probably disappointing.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Wednesday game coming off a Saturday game. Goodell is all about "Player. Safety."

Nfl Draft Football GIF by The Roku Channel
Well you got two QBs, so there is that! 😁Break glass in case of emergency. It’s a totally ridiculous situation. Allegedly, the NFL also planned the Chiefs schedule with Taylor Swift’s schedule in mind. You could see a case of an injury riddled season. What happens when you have playoffs with a lot of stars out due to injury (see the current NBA playoffs where some teams benefit from other team’s depleted squads)? Tainted product.

Reactions: PSUJam

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I wonder what Erie is like. It looks cool but it's probably disappointing.
NEPA is the place, bro. Rural living, good restaurants, lots of lakes, 2 hrs to NYC, 2.5 to Philly, 3.5 to Baltimore, 2.5 to State College. Cool music venues close by, Kirby Center, Penn’s Peak, Bethel Woods an hour away. Plus lots of great pizza places, pierogies, and kielbasi!

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
NEPA is the place, bro. Rural living, good restaurants, lots of lakes, 2 hrs to NYC, 2.5 to Philly, 3.5 to Baltimore, 2.5 to State College. Cool music venues close by, Kirby Center, Penn’s Peak, Bethel Woods an hour away. Plus lots of great pizza places, pierogies, and kielbasi!

I'm reading the news this morning and it sickened me. I think I'm gonna have to go much farther north.

But that was a good endorsement. For some reason they have a lot of decent pizza and subs up that way, don't they? People here are always talking about it.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I'm reading the news this morning and it sickened me. I think I'm gonna have to go much farther north.

But that was a good endorsement. For some reason they have a lot of decent pizza and subs up that way, don't they? People here are always talking about it.
Oh yeah and friendly folks too.

psu83

Oct 31, 2021
Schuylkill County?

lions1995

Oct 29, 2021

Not a Ravens fan, but heard on the radio that the Ravens play on Sunday 12/15, then have a short week by playing on Saturday 12/21 then have an even shorter week by playing on Christmas (Wednesday). So much for the NFL caring about player safety.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Not a Ravens fan, but heard on the radio that the Ravens play on Sunday 12/15, then have a short week by playing on Saturday 12/21 then have an even shorter week by playing on Christmas (Wednesday). So much for the NFL caring about player safety.
Yep. And the Steelers play at Philly 12/15 4:45, at Baltimore 12/21 4:30, then Christmas day at 1:00.

Penguin Stay Safe GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021

Lots of relocated Italian NYC'ers explains the quality za. Some of those relocated folks may or may not have had ties to the mob at one point in time.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Yep. And the Steelers play at Philly 12/15 4:45, at Baltimore 12/21 4:30, then Christmas day at 1:00.

Penguin Stay Safe GIF by Pudgy Penguins

No problem. That’s why the Stillers pay Tomlin the big bucks. At least, I think that’s the reason.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Xmas 1pm is a horrible time people are moving around I might not even be able to sit and watch it.

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Netflix was fun when they sent you DVD's and you ripped your own copies. Since then, I don't partake.
I BELONGED TO THE DVD scenario for many years, other than the most current movie releases in theaters every other movie selection from the beginning of time was available.
Today's streaming is great aside from 50% +/- of the movie selections are "rent-buy"