Last year we were 10-9 too. I can’t believe these two teams have the same record at this point. Last years team went on an early Feb four game win streak. Will this team?
That team had a losing record at the end of the season.Last year we were 10-9 too. I can’t believe these two teams have the same record at this point. Last years team went on an early Feb four game win streak. Will this team?
I’m not sure this one will even win 15 gamesThat team had a losing record at the end of the season.
I was hoping but not likely after losing to Penn StateLast year we were 10-9 too. I can’t believe these two teams have the same record at this point. Last years team went on an early Feb four game win streak. Will this team?
The main re things change the more they stay the same. We are more interesting than last year and we have two talented nba draft picks, but the bottom line is we are finishing with roughly the same record as last year.Last year we were 10-9 too. I can’t believe these two teams have the same record at this point. Last years team went on an early Feb four game win streak. Will this team?
You are what your record says you are.In Rutgers case achieving a winning record will be a difficult accomplishment with so many games against tough competition.The main re things change the more they stay the same. We are more interesting than last year and we have two talented nba draft picks, but the bottom line is we are finishing with roughly the same record as last year.
Most disappointing team in the nation.Last year we were 10-9 too. I can’t believe these two teams have the same record at this point. Last years team went on an early Feb four game win streak. Will this team?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game