11-1

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,722
10,410
113
Don't look now but my gut tells me that the RU and SHU game will be a rough and tumble affair with Rutgers shocking SHU. I like our chances. Get Delgado in foul trouble and put pressure on their thin bench.
 

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
I havent felt this proud in years!!!

Plenty of OOOPS moments but plenty of good as well

11-1...I will take it!!!
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:[banana][banana][banana][cheers][banana][banana][banana]:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:
 

Blitz Pakage

Junior
May 16, 2008
436
219
0
Well, most of us here felt we needed an 11-1 or 11-2 out of Conference record to even sniff the chance at a possible Post Season birth. Well, we did it. We have taken a real nice step. Now let's see if we can take the next step. Many games left to play, but you have to love what is transpiring thus far on the court. Go RU! Bring on the Pirates.
 

Dpgru

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2015
4,603
4,761
0
No apologies for winning these games when critics say we have played a soft schedule. We won the games. Ask Nebraska about a cupcake game, they lost to Gardner Webb today at home. We are 11-1, and we earned every win by playing hard and taking nothing for granted. Now, bring on SHU and let's see what happens.
 

rufeelinit

All-Conference
May 16, 2010
12,647
4,351
0
If we are within 5 with 5 to play Friday night I will be pleased. 11-1 sure feels good. Pike just need to keep emphasizing where further improvements need to occur. Keep the guys level headed and focused.
 

goru7

All-American
Dec 12, 2005
6,452
7,752
113
Have to love it. Young guys are stepping up, Williams is playing like we expected when he came here. Now we need Sanders to cut down on his turn overs.
I am a little concerned about Corey. His turnovers were lazy ones today. I know he had the flu or was sick for FDU but he did not look like his explosive self today. I hope he is not hurt and was just suffering still the effects of the illness. He has not been his self. If he gets back to what we are used to, watch out!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarlet Knut

Scarlet Knut

All-American
Dec 28, 2003
17,489
8,900
113
I am a little concerned about Corey. His turnovers were lazy ones today. I know he had the flu or was sick for FDU but he did not look like his explosive self today. I hope he is not hurt and was just suffering still the effects of the illness. He has not been his self. If he gets back to what we are used to, watch out!!
I think he is still trying too hard. Last year he had to, but not this year. He needs to settle down and play within himself.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,059
113
Here's some GREAT news......RU Choppin Ohio will be back home in New Jersey for the Holiday Season and attending the Seton Hall game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUMountie
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers