166 yards of total offense - let that sink in

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
It's gotten to the point I can't even tell what we're trying to do on plays anymore. There were times I'd watch games and almost buy Croom's "execution" talk b/c you could look back to some drops, slight overthrows, etc. But right now I can't even tell what we're trying to do on plays unless we're intentionally seeing if we can identify and throw to whoever is double covered. The 2nd half looked like Randy Moss in Oakland effort half the time.

Deep down I want to believe that Byrne is a competitive guy at hard and watching this makes him as digusted as most of us.

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
it's because of our bad history with the ncaa. we don't want to spark another investigation by signing athletes who can get us over 200 yards a game

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
was interesting to see the "genius" look like MSU today...

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
let THAT sink in. I think we had, like, 134 total yards at half?? I'm no Troy McClure but that's less than 40 total yards in the entire 2nd half.

But lets chew out the ST coach, Croom.*

* - Stringer sucks *** and deserved it but you'll never see that fat bastard chew out McCorvey.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
32 MF'n yards in the second half. Once again the opposition makes adjustments at halftime. Meanwhile croom is standing by the locker room door waiting on that calzone delivery.