2 SEC Tourney Booklets for Sale

BaldwynDawg4

Oct 1, 2023
Have 2 SECT booklets for sale. Got 4 in MSU section from Bulldog Club, we sold out our allotment, bought 2 more from Ticket Master and now only need 4.

Good News - They are in Section 115 on Row 1 which is center court and the State section.

Bad News - They are expensive. I will eat the fees but they were still over $1K a book before that. Let me know if interested and I’ll try to work with you as much as possible.

Cost wise, if we were to not make it to the weekend, you can likely get half of the cost back selling the Saturday & Sunday sessions. If we do, you’ll be glad you bought them to begin with!

Just send me a PM

Reactions: Dp15hh35

Deltadawgs

Mar 28, 2023
Have 2 SECT booklets for sale. Got 4 in MSU section from Bulldog Club, we sold out our allotment, bought 2 more from Ticket Master and now only need 4.

Good News - They are in Section 115 on Row 1 which is center court and the State section.

Bad News - They are expensive. I will eat the fees but they were still over $1K a book before that. Let me know if interested and I’ll try to work with you as much as possible.

Cost wise, if we were to not make it to the weekend, you can likely get half of the cost back selling the Saturday & Sunday sessions. If we do, you’ll be glad you bought them to begin with!

Just send me a PM
Sent PM

Reactions: BaldwynDawg4