2 shots?

Goku

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
8,530
1,469
0
I guess that is how sports works. But if this season ends up with these guys falling short because their shot went in and yeboah’s did not....it would be just a kick in the balls. Can this team ever get a break?

I feel bad for them tonight. I’m not sure how they respond. I have to hope that maybe this comeback got them playing their style of b-ball again. Maybe they win out.

Losing out would be crushing. I mean, if you can put this type of game together against penn state can you do it at Purdue?
 

Mr. Magoo1

Heisman
Nov 15, 2001
15,568
16,477
113
I guess that is how sports works. But if this season ends up with these guys falling short because their shot went in and yeboah’s did not....it would be just a kick in the balls. Can this team ever get a break?

I feel bad for them tonight. I’m not sure how they respond. I have to hope that maybe this comeback got them playing their style of b-ball again. Maybe they win out.

Losing out would be crushing. I mean, if you can put this type of game together against penn state can you do it at Purdue?
Can’t feel too bad for them when the game is this important and they slept through the first half yet again. Games are never lost on one play. You have to be ready to play the entire game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DirtyRU and RUJMM78
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four